Hello,

About a month ago my wife of 3 years decided to tell me she was not happy with our relationship anymore and also told me she wanted a divorce. She moved in with her best friend about which is about a 20 min drive from where I currently live (our house). Until this point we both appeared to be very happy together. I know I was... Now she will barely contact me and when she does its only concerning getting the paperwork for the divorce together. I have told her numerous times that I do not want this and that she is everything in the world to me. She tells me she feels bad for hurting me and that I'm a great guy that has done nothing wrong to her. Our relationship never really slowed down in anyway, We had sex just as often as we did when we first got into physical intimacy. We have had an amazing marriage and I truly do love her to death and she has made it clear that she knows I love her and feels bad. I want to try and get her to come back and stop this divorce from happening, We have always been faithful and very loving to each other. I was wondering if anyone could help give me some ideas on how to improve my chances of being with her. I had read online about the "no contact rule" and have issues with it. Due to our financial responsibilities its impossible to have no contact with her with all of this going on. I want to try it.. but would me responding to her hurt my chances if its only for financial reasons? She seems to have her mind made up about leaving me. I want her to be happy, but this does not seem to be making either of us happy in anyway. ANY HELP would be amazing