+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "when I give blowjobs to other guys I think about you"

"when I give blowjobs to other guys I think about you"

I am in love with a person I can't have, and the last time I gave a blowjob to a guy I was thinking about him and it was the best blowjob ever, because of course if you give blowjob to the person you love it comes out better.
    I will never say that to that guy, but if a girl says that to you, do you take that like a compliment and even as a demonstration of love, or would you think is just a slutty thing to say/think?

just wondering

as a girl, I would probably feel glad on a side. on the other I would think he's an ass0hole

That's hot.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

why is it hot?

If a girl told me she gives the best head when she thinks about me I'd definitely take it as a compliment haha.

Question though..why can't you have the guy you want?

Not a guy but why can't you have the guy you love? too old for you, different religion, another country?I wouldn't talk to other guys about bjs I give to other guys, especially if the guy you can't have broke up with you, not sure you didn't say.

My question is why are you blowing guys when you're not over the guy you actually want to blow? You need to rehab from the guy you're not with before you'll ever be able to be thinking of the guy you're blowing... which is the way it should be.

BTW: If you're not exclusive with the guy you're blowing then he likely doesn't give a flying fk who you're thinking of while you honk on bobo... he's just wanting you to be able to get him off without feeling your teeth slide against his wood like cheese on a grater.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I can't have that guy because he's living a weird period and must concentrate on other things

Quote Originally Posted by misha15 View Post
    I can't have that guy because he's living a weird period and must concentrate on other things
    No... you can't have him because he's not interested in you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Oh, go ahead with the plan. It's awesome. He will love hearing about all the dicks you're sucking and that you think of him while you're doing it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

If he doesn't give a sh it about you, yes it would be a complement on an ego boost level. But to increase his feelings for you? absolutely not.....he would think less of you because you are just being a ho.

i'm not doing it, i was just wondering how a man would see it.
    thanks btw

Indeed, telling this to him will lead to boosting his ego. Plus he will feel confident enough to play with you whenever he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by misha15 View Post
    i'm not doing it, i was just wondering how a man would see it.
    thanks btw
    Then why say this?
    I am in love with a person I can't have, and the last time I gave a blowjob to a guy I was thinking about him
    Trolling again are you, Misha? SMH

Hmmm.... Another cock sucker here.

He would think it's a slutty thing to say.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast