+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Kisses on the forehead from a guy friend?

Kisses on the forehead from a guy friend?

What do kisses on the forehead from a guy friend mean? Been good friends with this guy for a couple of years but in the past few months he's been kissing me on the forehead. While he's hugging me or sometimes randomly while we are walking he would just plant one on the top of my head.

Its just over the past few months we are touchy-feely towards each other. I like him a lot and does he like me back? He does not do this to our mutual female friend.

Kiss on forehead means blessing.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

He's mackin on ya hun.

Quote Originally Posted by IntrovertedGirl View Post
    What do kisses on the forehead from a guy friend mean? Been good friends with this guy for a couple of years but in the past few months he's been kissing me on the forehead. While he's hugging me or sometimes randomly while we are walking he would just plant one on the top of my head.

Its just over the past few months we are touchy-feely towards each other. I like him a lot and does he like me back? He does not do this to our mutual female friend.
    Then don't let him do it to you either unless you have a conversation with him asking him if he would like to advance your relationship to that of more then "just friends."

When you let a guy cross platonic relationship boundaries then you are 100% of the time going to be asking the question you ask. Stop this now and don't let him do it unless he wants to be with you as your boyfriend. Would you let a female friend kiss you on the forehead?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Kisses on the forehead isn't something just friends do, my bf used to kiss my forehead and head lots of times, to me it is intimate, not as much as mouth kisses but still isn't a friend thing to do.

Hmm.. It's hard to say what it means. A kiss on the forehead i think is quite special, i mean, it isn't something you do on everyone. Maybe he likes you? Or maybe it's just something he does because you guys are such good friends? You can ask him about it, or maybe even try to kiss him on his forehead to see his reaction. I hope Everything works out for you

It's endearing, not player threatening. He has developed feelings for you and it's a gentle way of letting you know. It is up to you now, to ask about it.