+ Follow This Topic

Thread: do friends make the best relationships?

do friends make the best relationships?

ive been dating adam for a year and 9 months now, but i just kissed my best friend that ive known for 2 years..we used to like each other, but never showed emotions, and now they are comin out..i dont know what to do

You'll probably get a lot of different answers to this question. But all I can say is why not? My personal opinion is GOOD friends make the best relationships if romance blooms within it. I can't imagine anything better than having someone who you desire romantically being your very best friends. Imagine all the things you could do together and be completely comfortable with each other?

That's just my opinion though. I wish you all the best and hope your heart finds what it desires!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well i think that when you're not looking for a relationship, they are usually bound to just jump out at you. however i think that you're doubting yourself, because you "had" feelings for this friend that you kissed. being he returned the same reaction that you'd been hoping for brought something out of you. i suggest that you let it pass because you already seem to be in a good relationship. don't spend too much time with your old friend because it will only bring about more doubt. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Some of the best friendships are the ones with sexual tensions mixed in there.

LINEBACKER 2

If you're questioning if friends make good relationships, does that mean you're considering your best friend of two years now over your boyfriend of one year and nine months?

What did you feel when you kissed your best friend? Is it something you feel when you kiss your boyfriend, or something stronger? Sometimes your heart can lead you.