+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to stop and control my jealousy when it comes to this girl

How to stop and control my jealousy when it comes to this girl

Long story with this girl and I. This is the first girl whose number I asked for myself thus far in my life. Never been in a relationship or anything like that either. The first girl who I have ever asked out in my life. Been texting her a lot and finally decided to ask her out a while back I told her I liked her and all and she said she was very flattered and thought it was really sweet of me but she had a boyfriend. A month after that I tried to talk to her and was walking towards her but she was running away from literally everytime i approached her so I went home and tweeted about her doing that on my account and she tweeted in love after she saw that and blocked me on twitter after that. Told the gym manager twice that I was making her uncomfortable. Her and I still follow each other on instagram and whenever she posts a pic and a really close friend of mine likes her picture or shows interest than I get really jealous and feel really down and upset with friend. Like I mean a friend of mine who also goes to the same gym as us. Like whenever he likes her picture I get really jealous and mad with him whenever he shows interest in her. I dont like any of her pictures at all for obvious reasons. I could care less if someone I don't know or a casual friend showed interest in her. Also that same friend wishing her a happy bday on twitter and replying thanks and he said want to play a 1 on 1 game and she said it's a date. I felt like shit and awful after I saw that considering how she still has me blocked. How can I stop and control my jealousy when it comes to my really close friends showing interest in her like my one friend at the gym??? Like whenever he likes her IG pics. Him and I are cool and are really good friends though. I don't have this problem with any other girl just her. Why her and not any other girl do I have this problem with??
    Last edited by fredrickboss23; 25-12-14 at 10:46 PM.

My advice is to block her feeds on Instagram. If you can't see what's going on, you'll learn to not worry about it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    My advice is to block her feeds on Instagram. If you can't see what's going on, you'll learn to not worry about it.
    Ya if I do That i wont have to see friends like her pics like 1 friend at gym which will be good for my well being. But than Its cool to see whats going on and her pics she posts. So still thinking about that.

bumpppppppppppppppp

Sounds like you have a bit of OCD & you are OC about her ~ got to cut it out totally, isn't healthy to obsess on someone who doesn't feel for you that way.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

jhglghjghhh

You need to block her on Instagram. I think the best thing you can do is tell yourself that she is not interested but that other girls will be.
    Block her, cut ties and try to forget her

Chin up, you will find your human