+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I can't get enough of him, how do i say "no" or what should I do?

I can't get enough of him, how do i say "no" or what should I do?

I’ve been having sex/one night stands with a guy, we’ve met 3 times in two-three months at a club and everytime we go home together, the last time was last friday. He is a player, a complete douchebag, sexfreak and is totally.. hot. He is special, in a kind of way I can’t explain. He is mysterious, he treats me great even though he’s a douche, he makes me feel things I’ve never felt before. Somehow, I can’t get enough of him. I want him and I crave him. I don’t mean it in a “relationship” kind of way, but I just want to be near him. Let me say this too; I’m a innocent kind of girl, I don’t just jump in bed with someone or does anything reckless, but with him I do.

I’m afraid that I will never be able to say “no” to him, and that’s what I want to have help with. I have this other guy I talk to, he is the sweetest guy I’ve ever met and I think he likes me and I’m a bit interested in him. Let me take an example how the player-guy has the control over me; if I’m at the club, and I’m with nice guy the whole night, I will not hesitate if the douche-guy asks me to go home with him, -I will leave the nice-guy in a second.

Is it the excitement? That I feel vulnerable? I have no idea, all I know is that I’m down for what he wants. How can I get over him, or the way he makes me feel? How can I make myself realise that I deserve better than this/him? Or should i stick around and follow his "rules"? Honesly, I don’t know if there’s a answer to this out there but please, help.

You are young, just enjoy it.