+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would this bother a woman?

Would this bother a woman?

I'm someone who loves sex like all of us; sometimes I can go for 40 mins, sometimes 20, when I first started out it was around 10 or 15 Lol!

What I wanted to ask is, I was thinking and I thought say I do only last 20 mins and my partner wants to go for longer - would it be okay for me to say would you like to go again in 15? Or can I just do you till i'm ready again?

What do you think about this?

Also i've been trying to find a website where I can meet people who want to try specific things, not necessarily a dating site but somewhere where people are serious about experimenting, it's hard for me to explain but I thought i'd throw it out there just incase someone knows.

<3 x

Quote Originally Posted by badry View Post
    I'm someone who loves sex like all of us; sometimes I can go for 40 mins, sometimes 20, when I first started out it was around 10 or 15 Lol!

What I wanted to ask is, I was thinking and I thought say I do only last 20 mins and my partner wants to go for longer - would it be okay for me to say would you like to go again in 15? Or can I just do you till i'm ready again?

What do you think about this?

Also i've been trying to find a website where I can meet people who want to try specific things, not necessarily a dating site but somewhere where people are serious about experimenting, it's hard for me to explain but I thought i'd throw it out there just incase someone knows.

<3 x
    Dating there are expectations, sex sites there are some expectation, but are all in it to have one thing, sex so it's less complicated than dating. You don't have to worry about timing, etc because everyone is different, some have limitations, some have no limitations, some have preferences, some are more open to anything. Just go have fun.

Why is timing so important to you? I would get bored if it took that long to cum.. 20 minutes max or else your not doing her right.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

My ex could last an hour, and that was too long, because I would already been finished way before he was. I agree with the above post, 20 minutes is long enough, as long as you both cum, why does it matter how long it took?

I agree with michelle23 & dollhouse ~ don't focus on how long, both enjoy the sex & orgasm.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ