+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bisexual question from newby

Bisexual question from newby

I've never actually bin with a guy, but there are some guys I can look at and imagine ****ing them/getting sucked off by them or even myself sucking them.

What would be the best way to tell a guy (if we met) that, well i'm not sure if i'm gay/bi but I would sleep with them and not be annoyed even if it wasn't for me. Or should I just go with it and not explain? It wonders me like, if he cums first, do I get a go after too?

Whether its a straight, gay or bi relationship it should be mutually satisfying for both of you regardless of who cums first unless your with a selfish loser and in that case they should be dumped.

I don't think you need to explain anything other than this is your first experience with a man and then figure out who you are/what you want/how you feel about it etc after

Extra precautions need to be taken though with gay/bisexual sex as the risks of STD's are statistically a lot higher so always use condoms unless you have both been tested first and are exclusive

Good luck
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Just go with the flow, honestly, the more you try thinking about it, the more confused you will get. There is no need to explain attraction to somebody, a compliment is a compliment, right?
    I am bisexual and struggled with it for years.

Also, about the cum question, it would be the same as with a straight relationship. It doesn't matter who orgasms first, the partner should go on to pleasure the other after their O. Gender has nothing to do with it. People enjoy pleasuring their partners.