+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why isn't he jealous?

Why isn't he jealous?

This guy that I have been seeing for almost 4 years now was going through my phone and saw another guys text that I have been talking to. Me & the other guy aren't anywhere near serious just texting from time to time. Anyway, when my guy saw the text he wasn't angry at all. He asked a couple of questions like how did I meet him but no signs of jealousy. When he has texted other girls in the past I get furious. Why isnt jealous or is he just trying to hide the fact that he is jealous? Should he be jealous or am I just overreacting and making something out of nothing?

If you didn't text this other guy inappropriately, why should your boyfriend be jealous?

Thing is, jealousy is for those who are insecure either in themselves or in the relationship. If your boyfriend isn't jealous, it means he trusts you and is secure. Don't create problems where none exist.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.