+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is casual sex good or bad for you?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Yeah but if you only have sex with one person forever, that's pretty lame.
    HA... he talks from experience. I'm gonna call you "one-time" from now on. lolzzz
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ah the girl's perspective...So you don't know. Naturally. The pressure isn't on you to perform; the pressure is on you to NOT act on your impulses.
    Ah ahhahahaha. Sorry there man but your line, "The pressure isn't on you to perform" hahahaa. that's good. thanks for that. I needed a good chuckle.
    hope your well !!

and to the O.P,
    I would imagine moderation for those who are comfy with casual sex may keep it in the 'safe for the soul' realm. HOwever, one can practice with one person and this one person can be a life partner.

Women have just as much need to explore their sexual appetites and comfort zones and any man that thinks a woman just lays there, well, I feel for them because when both parties are feeling it right and moving together in that cosmic rhythm, well, beautiful things happen.

- - - Updated - - -

and Cosmo, Imagine knowing every part of someones body that you love whole heartedly, that you know so well and have no limitations on comfort levels. One that loves you as you them in every aspect. Then, add years of intimacy and you will get the best love making sessions in the World and anyone that feels sorry for or insults those who have just one partner and love it so, is only speaking from the experience they have thus so far and obviously, has not experienced this kind of connnection YET

IN a nutshell there YoungCosmo, don't mock it if you haven't been there yet because you just wouldn't know would you.
    Last edited by woody; 04-02-15 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    HA... he talks from experience. I'm gonna call you "one-time" from now on. lolzzz
    Lol. Well, if you count the times I sorta had something kinda like what you'd call sex as half of sex each time, I could be said to have had sex TWO times!
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

I honestly dont see it as being good in the long term because then a person never gets that needed comfort of knowing theres that one person thats there no matter what, however i think casual sex could end up leading to more if you happen to find that person.... kind of a conflicting question i guess idk, just a thought
    BrokenOutlaw

Put it this way: The ability to get casual sex however much as needed is something to be PROUD of. It says your genetic expression is much better than a lot of poor saps. Only physically attractive people have self-esteem and it's no wonder: Who wouldn't have esteem when you're desired? And lots of casual sex is good for us guys, it means we're of value. Err, I don't speak for myself cuz I am one of the poor saps but for the guys who get or can get it, they're winners, bred of good genes and fortune and so the world opens to them because they're desirable men. Their lives are so ****ing easy.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

And lots of casual sex is good for us guys, it means we're of value.
    Lots of value to who?

If a guy needs to have lots of casual sex to find value in himself, then that's a bit sad - but it's his own business. However I'm pretty sure that there's a lot of women who wouldn't see value in a man who sleeps around.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Yeah but those are the prude, virginal women who enter the nunnery or work at the library. And a guy doesn't need to HAVE the sex: Just show and maintain a good, healthy amount of opportunities. Most of the quality men are those who have done this. Girls want a man that is highly desired and sex or the chances to have are a good way to prove a man's desirability.

Ahahahahahaah. Ah, Young Cosmo, key word, 'Young'......

Dear young Cosmo,

"prude, virginal women who enter the nunnery or work library"?? tee hee. Young Sir, pa leeez.

I can only hope you find a quality woman who works where ever she works; someone who will tear down your funny misconceptions and blow your mind, school your heart and break down the small pools you are presently swimming in.

Open your beautiful eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post

I can only hope you find a quality woman who works where ever she works; someone who will tear down your funny misconceptions and blow your mind, school your heart and break down the small pools you are presently swimming in.
    A man can dream. In some cases, dreaming is all he has; Hume has already debunked the concept of miracles.

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    Ahahahahahaah. Ah, Young Cosmo, key word, 'Young'......

Dear young Cosmo,

"prude, virginal women who enter the nunnery or work library"?? tee hee. Young Sir, pa leeez.

Open your beautiful eyes.
    I've tried to teach Cosmo that there are so many girls who don't fit his preconceived ideas of women. But he doesn't believe me. I too hope that he changes his attitude - because it's the attitude which is his biggest obstacle.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I'm not a misogynist: I don't think negatively women. I only think negatively about ME. But you try looking like this and having success..

I'm not a misogynist: I don't think negatively women. I only think negatively about ME. But you try looking like this and having success..
    "Yeah but those are the prude, virginal women who enter the nunnery or work at the library. And a guy doesn't need to HAVE the sex: Just show and maintain a good, healthy amount of opportunities. Most of the quality men are those who have done this. Girls want a man that is highly desired and sex or the chances to have are a good way to prove a man's desirability"

Actually this ^^^ is a very inaccurate and negative view. Yes, I've known a couple of girls who would fit this criteria, but the rest of us would roll our eyes at her each time she got left high and dry. You see, the type of man who you think women want is actually a very high risk proposition. Most sensible women find that down-to-earth regular guy is really quite hard to beat.

And WTF is with your comment about librarians?

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    "Yeah but those are the prude, virginal women who enter the nunnery or work at the library. And a guy doesn't need to HAVE the sex: Just show and maintain a good, healthy amount of opportunities. Most of the quality men are those who have done this. Girls want a man that is highly desired and sex or the chances to have are a good way to prove a man's desirability"

Actually this ^^^ is a very inaccurate and negative view. Yes, I've known a couple of girls who would fit this criteria, but the rest of us would roll our eyes at her each time she got left high and dry. You see, the type of man who you think women want is actually a very high risk proposition. Most sensible women find that down-to-earth regular guy is really quite hard to beat.

And WTF is with your comment about librarians?
    Yeah the rolling of the eyes is a physical manifestation of frustation at not being able to tame and keep those men because subconsciously you're attracted to them even though you know damn well you oughtn't.

And I dunno, I was being facetious with the librarian comments although you never see a beautiful librarian...n'est-ce pas?

Yeah the rolling of the eyes is a physical manifestation of frustation at not being able to tame and keep those men because subconsciously you're attracted to them even though you know damn well you oughtn't.
    And you're being facetious with this comment too?

Lol no, just propounding an alienating truth.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast