+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is casual sex good or bad for you?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Lol no, just propounding an alienating truth.
    And you've just proved what I was saying to Woody about you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

And that is...what, exactly?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

And that is...what, exactly?
    I'm referring to this: "I've tried to teach Cosmo that there are so many girls who don't fit his preconceived ideas of women. But he doesn't believe me. I too hope that he changes his attitude - because it's the attitude which is his biggest obstacle".

To elaborate further, I'm referring to your preconceived ideas of women.

In the first example, you believe they only want men who can have many one night stands.

Second example is that you think a women would roll her eyes at a friend who does have the above attitude because we can't/won't make the same choice as her. Apparently you have no concept that we're rolling our eyes because we know in two weeks we'll be listening to her complain yet again that all men are bastards. I wanted to say to her "No Hon, not all men are bastards - you just seem to only want the men who so obviously are bastards". Though truth be told I stopped being her friend because I got tired of listening to her complain about the consequences of her stupid decisions.

I truly feel sad that you view women in such a binary way. That you seem to believe there's no variety in thoughts and views between women. But hey, if this works for you, then continue as you are.

As I said to Woody, you don't believe me anyway. So I won't bother you with further explanations - I know I'd be wasting my time.
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 13-02-15 at 09:32 PM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Cosmo, when you meet the right lady for you, everything will become clear. I am really hoping you find a good lady soon.

All I can do is hope. It's about "if." I'd do everything I could to be perfect for a girl but....well, some are born losers.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Consider that a screening device for the real goods because 'their' out there somewhere. Maybe in a library.

Unfortunately reality is always something awful. Some of us are born to be alone, exactly from birth. Bad genetics is a psychological problem: It's a psychological fact that bad gene expression directly affects the way other people treat us. Of course, since most aren't born like us uggos then you normies wouldn't know, eh?

All I can do is hope. It's about "if." I'd do everything I could to be perfect for a girl but....well, some are born losers.
    You would know!

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly, once again, the original poster has disappeared and Cosmo (aka "Onetime" has turned this thread into his own person self deprecating circle jerk.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 21-02-15 at 09:32 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I always assume men who have "lots" of one night stands are unable to please a woman sexually, so they won't do it with him more than once.

As for me - I think the ideal for me is to be in a committed relationship, but lacking that, I am not willing to give up sex and dry up. I had an ongoing arrangement with the same man for about 2 years with whom I was not in love, though he was a friend (and an excellent lover). I don't really want a one night stand - I do not find them satisfying, and the men generally have sucked in bed when I have tried it in the past. I think you can have satisfying sex only with someone who actually cares enough about you to care about whether or not their partner is satisfied.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123