+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm not experienced, so I don't know what to do!

I'm not experienced, so I don't know what to do!

Hello there.

I feel kind of sad. This girl (Let's call her A) was in my class for 3 years. I really liked her and all.

She was always talking to me, hugging me and all kinds of shit, so I obviously thought that she liked me too. At parties she would always rub her on me and shit.

So I told her that I liked her and she rejected me. It's fine that she rejected me, but it pisses me off that she acted the way she did. It was also obvious that I liked her, I'm sure she could see it, so why the hell would she play with my feelings like that?

What do I do?

Girls are inexperienced too! They don't understand "boundaries" when it comes to touching, etc. Remember.... being young, technically still developing physically AND mentally, and in their mind the world revolves around them. She didn't think that you liked her in that way. She just thought she could just kid around and get some attention......and girls do love getting attention from guys, so you really have to be careful about what their intentions are. Never invest your feelings when you admire someone from afar. You find a girl attractive you don't tell them you like them, you ask them out, that's it. If they say no, that's way easier than getting all mushy over them for years, then get embarrassed by expressing your feelings. Girls don't want to her that from a guy that are not even with....it creeps them out.

What do you do? You cut her off, forget about her, and go after the most attractive girl in school and ask her out.

When I think about it, I doubt I was even in love. She was smoking hot, so I guess I was just being horny all the time.

If one doesn't get sad when their potentional partner rejects them then it must be a sign that they didn't like their "partner" to begin with.

The only thing I have to deal with now is the fact that I'm going to see her on my way home from school almost every day. It's going to be very awkward.

Its only awkward if you let it be. Rejection is a part of life so take it like a man and get over it. Shes not interested... big deal. Someone else is.

Good luck
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

It gets forgotten like yesterday's news.

Quote Originally Posted by envictus View Post
    Hello there.

I feel kind of sad. This girl (Let's call her A) was in my class for 3 years. I really liked her and all.

She was always talking to me, hugging me and all kinds of shit, so I obviously thought that she liked me too. At parties she would always rub her on me and shit.

So I told her that I liked her and she rejected me. It's fine that she rejected me, but it pisses me off that she acted the way she did. It was also obvious that I liked her, I'm sure she could see it, so why the hell would she play with my feelings like that?

What do I do?
    I really think you need to clarify the bolded red part.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Its only awkward if you let it be.
    Do you have any tips as to how I can make it less awkward? I think it's inevitable. I'm not the most socially intelligent guy, so it's easy for me to make a non-awkward situation awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Rejection is a part of life so take it like a man and get over it. Shes not interested... big deal. Someone else is.

Good luck
    I did take it like a man. See my reply above your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I really think you need to clarify the bolded red part.
    When she dances she's very close to me, she stares at me for 2 minutes straight while putting her arms around my neck and at one time I was lying down on a bench and she was lying on top of me (Without me asking her to lay on top of me!). If these aren't signals then I don't know what signals are. But yeah, take a look at my second post.

Maybe you should have just banged her, and that is all she really wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Maybe you should have just banged her, and that is all she really wanted.
    Aw man that would've been great. Too bad I'm a pussy though.

I was actually thinking about it, but then I was wondering if I could even satisfy her, so I decided not to do it.

EDIT: Besides, I had no condoms on me. Sigh.

Hey man this sounds like my ex, there's so much stuff that I hate her for and one of the many reasons is that she is leading on these two guys and one of them legit likes her and she know that but she keep leading him, she basically does this to keep a friend I hop you girl is the same as my ex cuss if she it's then that's means there's two of them on this planet and I don't want to live anymore

Time to lose the vagina.

Dude if she wanted to just get banged, then it's just all about you getting it, who cares (and you shouldn't because it's not a relationship) if you can satisfy her. Most guys don't give a rats ass if they do or not, when the chick is willing to shag, it a free for all. And I'm sure (since this was at a party) someone there had a condom, or just go through their bathroom drawers or the night stand, etc.

Dude if she wanted to just get banged, then it's just all about you getting it, who cares (and you shouldn't because it's not a relationship) if you can satisfy her. Most guys don't give a rats ass if they do or not, when the chick is willing to shag, it a free for all.
    I guess so lol. I'm a virgin though and she's a hoe, so she's kind of experienced and I'm not. Wouldn't it be kind of awkward? I don't know. Next time though I'll take some "meds" to keep that anxiety away and then I can do stuff, y'know.

May I ask you how old you are?

And I'm sure (since this was at a party) someone there had a condom, or just go through their bathroom drawers or the night stand, etc.
    This was a party at a public house thing (A place you can rent), so there are no condoms there and stuff. I didn't ask for condoms, but my friend thought it was obvious that she wanted the D, so HE asked people for ME without me knowing lol. But yeah, no one had any. I don't know why.

Jezus... don't go through anyone's but your own drawers or night stand. lol.. what are you teaching this young-un?

From now on always carry one in your wallet then you'll always be prepared.

This chick you're on about OP sounds like the proverbial "cock tease." One day someone won't be as gentlemanly as you were and she's going to find herself in a predicament that she may not be able to get out of.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion