+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help please complicated

help please complicated

So there's this girl that I have liked for 6-7 month's and she is now apart of a group of friend I used to be in but I left because my ex was in the group and well she's a Hart less bitch any way the rest of the group Dosent like her, sorry getting off topic any way their group is made of two couples and they invited me over for a new years party and then stay over so this girl I like was going and we were the only two single people there and when the ball dropped and the two couples started makeing out and then I looked at this incredible attractive girl who had her legs over me and has holding me and then I leaned and in and she leaned in and we starting makeing out but I wasn't like you see people do it because they have to because Its new years but because she and I wanted to then the two couples started looking and smiling at us any way we all went to bed and she came down and said good night to me and we kised. Later on her friend comes down (my mates gf) and says to me you should talk to her cuss she just freaked out saying that she can't deal with any thing atm and that she dosent want to put me through any thing like what happens to me and my ex. So the next morning I talk to her say that if she dosent want to have a Relationship than that's completely ok and she was like yeah ok but then later on her friend said that she does like me, so do I tell her that I have liked her for a lot of time and it wasn't just a one night thing and that the kiss ment a lot more than christening the new year please help. 16, 6ft 4, ginger nerdy

Play it kool, and just let things happen. The more you worry or push things the more f'd up it will get.

Man id let it ride for a little bit... and focus on playing basketball. Lol be blessed with your height at that age good lord

"Ginger" is in! Play the field and groom your level of confidence in interacting with chicks. Your height alone is a great advantage. Do the best you can with what ya got by maintaining a good look for yourself and work it.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion