+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies, would you date a 30 year old man who is completely inexperienced?

Ladies, would you date a 30 year old man who is completely inexperienced?

Meaning he has never had a girlfriend, kissed a girl, and is still a virgin? Would this be a deal-breaker?

Quote Originally Posted by anya_may21 View Post
    If I was older, 30 is too old for me to date. But if he shared his story and I was attracted to him I would go on a date with him.

I would reckon extras added like lives at home, had no job, was on a lot of meds, had a record and so on would deter women more than just what you listed, but lots of women mighten even give you a chance if you led with "Hi, I'm 30, never dated, kissed or had sex with a girl" so get to know them first then share.

Want to share why you are 30 and never have ?
    Well I was born into a religious Indian family where dating was forbidden. Our parents were going to choose our spouse. Plus I was very shy and a bit socially awkward when I was younger making it difficult to approach girls. So here I am, a 30 year old man with no experience whatsoever.

If I was older, 30 is too old for me to date. But if he shared his story and I was attracted to him I would go on a date with him.

I would reckon extras added like lives at home, had no job, was on a lot of meds, had a record and so on would deter women more than just what you listed, but lots of women mighten even give you a chance if you led with "Hi, I'm 30, never dated, kissed or had sex with a girl" so get to know them first then share.

Want to share why you are 30 and never have ?

- - - Updated - - -

I got a reply quote off you in my profile settings but it shows deleted I reckon you are having the same quote issue as a new user like the poster Xox-Zip- xoX had.

Don't use quote functions to quote just say @ my user name and reply that way.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

[MENTION=76419]anya_may21[/MENTION]

I'm still a virgin because of a combination of religion/culture and shyness/social-awkwardness. I was born into a religious Indian family. Dating was forbidden. Plus I was a bit shy and socially awkward when I was young which made it difficult to approach women.

It depends on what clicks between me and him, if you have no initial attraction or pull towards I wouldn't date regardless of the variables you included.