+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quote function bug for new users FIX FIX FIX

Quote function bug for new users FIX FIX FIX

So far two posters have had the same issue, they can't use the quote function button, it deletes all their quoted replies.

Not sure what good it will do posting this but still gonna. LOL
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

*snipped*

The site needs maintenance in general. Everything is running uber slow and I suspect that spam bots have taken over the LF world.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-01-15 at 09:27 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I had issues with quotes too, if you look at my thread in broken hearts I opted for not using quote buttons at all.

The forum was giving me an error code all yesterday. I couldn't access it at all.

Where'd all the moderators go, Wakeup? Doesn't LA have a second in charge for here, ****.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

[MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] since I've joined I've never seen any moderators on here, posting or otherwise only the admin through a thread in off topics & that automated bot in introductions.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

That's odd he was always online when I used to regularly post here and he'd answer these threads in suggestions too. That one spammer dude won't give the f uck up and I think all his shit he's posting is slowing the website down. LA is losing money and business letting that spammer continue.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I looked up that spammers account and this is when they started : Join Date 25-12-14

That means all that time not one post of theirs has been removed meaning no mods or admin has viewed or logged into this site since Christmas or even before.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Where'd all the moderators go, Wakeup? Doesn't LA have a second in charge for here, ****.
    Maybe LoveAdmin has troubles in his personal life and has no time to administer his site?

I don't think any of the mods that are left have the access to correct the Indian Astrologer that has taken the site hostage.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

something happened to the loveadmin i don't think he's been around since the first week of december, not sure but i think i am right, and obviously since the spammer who is on posting while i type this, lmao la is not able to get online or the guy would be banned, there are no active mods on here anymore, so it's loveadmin that maintains the site and obviously he is not available either. whenever you notice the spam is gone, anya send loveadmin link to your thread.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I can't believe that same one spammer is still going, it's just that same lone one not a group. I noticed that they mustn't be able to get into the Off Topics section because no spam from them in there yet.

i just sent a message, so we'll see if he logs in and clears the spam. nothing else can be done for now, unless over the fence happens to ever log in.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Maybe LoveAdmin has troubles in his personal life and has no time to administer his site?

I don't think any of the mods that are left have the access to correct the Indian Astrologer that has taken the site hostage.
    Possible but where is his second at? you need a second for this exact reason, plus mods can ban and delete posts too and they don't need to get into the admin panel to do that.

Looks like people are scared to log in until the spammer **** is removed, you can't get a virus off logging in --just don't open his threads or click any of his links.

[MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] -- where did you send your message?

You'll have to speak to LoveAdmin to get your answers. If he has no "second" then that's his choice, I guess?

Old spammer must have got banned so now there is a new one in his place that I saw, aman1. How do they get past the forum bot question though?

Where ever you sent that message Exeter it must have worked because loveadmin stopped the spam & changed the forum format ~ or is it only looking changed to me?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast