+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: oral

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    If they refuse to go down on you, it's probably because your snatch smells like week old Fumunda cheese.
    Hahahahahahahaha. Ah shit haha. Blackrose, are you talking from experience?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Ive never had a guy refuse so no. But I know guys who refused some of my gal friends. Just because they "don't like it." So yeah. Men who are afraid to eat pussy are pussies themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    Ive never had a guy refuse so no. But I know guys who refused some of my gal friends. Just because they "don't like it." So yeah. Men who are afraid to eat pussy are pussies themselves.
    Ouch jumping the gun there. Men who don't want to eat pussy are men who don't want to lick on your piss hole. Simple as. Reffering to them as pussys themselves is ignorant.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude I'd totally be up for goin' down on that.

Haven't done it before but it is one thing that I would like to do if my girlfriend were comfortable with me doing so. I don't see it as "licking thier piss hole" I see it more as another way to make them happy. Sex isn't jsut one way. If I give more I can probably expect more in return.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfox426
    it is one thing that I would like to do if my girlfriend were comfortable with me doing so.
    You sound like you're controlled by your girlfriend.

I've notice you often say "I would like to...if my girlfriend were comfortable/wanted to".

Dude.

You can want to regardless of what your girlfriend thinks of it.
    Last edited by Junket; 01-09-05 at 09:08 AM.

That piss-hole excuse is a crock of shit. The first time I ever even thought of it that way was when I just read it in this thread. There's only two reasons I know of as to why guys don't go down on girls:

1. They are selfish dicks who like to receive, but don't like to give back, or they
    are just using the girl.
    2. For some strange reason, the girl doesn't like having someone go down on
    them.

I love to eat pussy. Man, some of my fondest memories are down between a girl's legs, making her squeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    You sound like you're controlled by your girlfriend.

I've notice you often say "I would like to...if my girlfriend were comfortable/wanted to".

Dude.

You can want to regardless of what your girlfriend thinks of it.
    I would not want to be the "controlling boyfriend" who uses his girlfriend as a "sex toy" for stuff she doesn't want. Sex isn't only for the man or only for the woman.

BTW if you check my title I have no GF lol so it doesn't matter what I want at the moment I've got nothing

same here gHEXjt , just seeing their reaction makes me wanna eat them out even more . there's really nothing discusting about it , no 'piss-hole' ...anyways , a girls piss hole is TINY ...not even 1 cm ... its on top of the vagina (not their clit ) ...its so small that on most girls you can barely see it , even less stick your tongue IN it .

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    I love to eat pussy. Man, some of my fondest memories are down between a girl's legs, making her squeal.
    Niiice

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose

I think if people have bad hygiene they will use the excuse they dont like doing it or are afraid of it....my bf didn't much care for oral sex on women as he had bad experiences with other girls but once he had a taste of me he never looked back !!!! Lets face it people, if you want some licky you need to soap up prior to...that goes for both women *and* men!!!!

arent girls NOT supposed to use soap on their pussies ... because it might get some sort of infection ... like they can on their pubes but not on their lips and clit , vagina ...

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Personally Bj's don't bother me. i don't see it as licking a pisshole....so why can't a guy return the favor?

And proper hygene should be used by both people involved.

I also warn a guy if I'm having my time of the month....and I think thats the only time when its acceptable for a guy to get a bj without anything in return.

But yeah some girls don't care one way or the other.....and some don't feel comfy with that. Personally I'm all for it.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I also warn a guy if I'm having my time of the month....and I think thats the only time when its acceptable for a guy to get a bj without anything in return.
    Man...some of you are such a damn prude that it must suck ass for your men. What a selfish attitude to have.

Ever hear of the idea of...oh, I dunno....pleasing your man? To think that EVERY time I got oral I would have to return the favor not only removes all of the enjoyment out of it, but also removes the sexiness of your woman knowing she willingly does it just for you because she WANTS to.

This whole 1 for 1 idea is for the birds.
    Last edited by Cybog; 01-09-05 at 11:56 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok....I agree it doesn't have to be 1 for 1 ALL THE TIME! I mean I would like to surprise my man with a bj now and then......and yeah I would be content knowing I pleased him.
    But Im talking about men WHO NEVER go down on their gf/wives and yet expect us women to worship and be attached (at the mouth) to their dick.

I would also be happy with getting pleasured out of the blue ...and get eaten out without anything in return(during that certain time)....but yet I don't always see that happening....

IT works BOTH WAYS!!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast