+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: oral

Ok. So you just said two completely different things.

"I think thats the only time when its acceptable for a guy to get a bj without anything in return." doesn't exactly sound like what you just said...lol
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok I admit I contradicted myself. Seriously I've been up since 4am.....and driving home from up north...so my mind is a bit fuzzy.

What I meant to say is that guys cannot expect girls to give head without ever getting anything in return. (Unless the girl seriously is uncomfortable with having a guy go down on her or if she stinks like really bad). In that case....hand her soap and a washcloth and tell her to clean her sh*t! lol.

It doesn't always have to be "You do this to me, and then I'll do that to you"....it can be spontaneous....or out of the blue.......or one doing for the other without anything in return at that time. (Ex. A girl is on her rag and wants to please her man.....so she gives him head) OR (Ex. A guy wants to give his woman a little afternoon delight(lol)...so he eats her out.)
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfox426
    I would not want to be the "controlling boyfriend" who uses his girlfriend as a "sex toy" for stuff she doesn't want. Sex isn't only for the man or only for the woman.
    No, my point is, you can want it regardless of what your non existent girflriend feels about it.

Whether you can get it or not is a different matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    I also warn a guy if I'm having my time of the month....and I think thats the only time when its acceptable for a guy to get a bj without anything in return.
    Personally I never had a problem going down on my ex even during her "time of the month." You just have to be more careful about it. So you can't stick your tongue in her hole or up and down her slit. But you can still lick around down there and drive her crazy, and then just go straight to work on the clit. Cause unless she's using pads or is very unsanitary, the clit's not going to have blood on it anyway. But maybe that's just me, cause whenever my roomate's gf is having her period, he says she just gave him head and he didn't do anything. And I sit there calling him a pussy cause he wouldn't just go crazy on her clit. But maybe I'm just crazy.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know that ALL of the guys I dated did not want to give me oral while I was on my period......and honestly I did not expect it. But I have heard that some don't mind.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    I know that ALL of the guys I dated did not want to give me oral while I was on my period......and honestly I did not expect it. But I have heard that some don't mind.
    It's really no big deal. I was apprehensive about it at first, although she didn't even ask me to do it, I just considered it on my own. But its really no different. You just don't do ANYTHING besides work on the clit during the period, but that's it. And its still fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    No, my point is, you can want it regardless of what your non existent girflriend feels about it.

Whether you can get it or not is a different matter.
    LOL when I say "want" I mean expressing my want not thinking it inside of my head. Pretty much I wouldn't keep repeating a wait if she is clearly not wanting to.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) Oh no! Bunny is one step
    (")_(") closer to world domination!
    - LOL @ Fawn's sig

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    your non existent girflriend
    And pay some respect...

It's IMAGINARY!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) Oh no! Bunny is one step
    (")_(") closer to world domination!
    - LOL @ Fawn's sig

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    arent girls NOT supposed to use soap on their pussies ... because it might get some sort of infection ... like they can on their pubes but not on their lips and clit , vagina ...

Holy crap I cant believe you said this! Mild soap and/or shower gel is good to use to clean the pussy...how else is one supposed to clean their body??? Tell me please how you can get clean without using some sort of soap/s gel/cleansing agent???

We are not cats and dogs, we dont lick ourselves clean! As for you thinking an infection occurs after the use of soap, its actually the opposite!!!
    If you dont clean your pussy/dick you can get an infection!!! There ! Hope this helps you.

FYI: infections in women mainly occur b/c of hormonal changes, wearing too much pantyhose, eating too many sweets and increasing the candida, bacteria that get into the vagina, etc

you got me all wrong there , i know you have to used soap, for the body . im talking about their pussy lips , vagina . If they use their regular soap (not the soft kind , just the normal ones) , and stick their fingers inside or whatever , that MIGHT get them an infection , i wasnt refering to the softer kind of soap or shower gels , also , if a girl only washes her pussy lips , clit with water , not just letting it drip there but actually WASHING , then it shouldnt smell unless the girl's smell is NATURALLY strong... in wich case they cant really do anything about it (except spray perfume on their panties each day ...i guess)

Eating pussy is disgusting. Ten times worse then a girl sucking dick. The vagina is ALWAYS hot and sweaty. Blood comes out of it, piss comes out of it and God only know what goes into it.

I would only do this IN the shower.

Sorry girls.

Quote Originally Posted by big-something
    Eating pussy is disgusting. Ten times worse then a girl sucking dick. The vagina is ALWAYS hot and sweaty. Blood comes out of it, piss comes out of it and God only know what goes into it.

Sorry girls.
    Well, you're 19, it'll grow on you.

Sorry girls.
    Don't be a pussy! If she's sanitary, then it kicks ass! And that doesn't mean its always going to smell good, but I got news for you, us guys don't always smell that great down there either. We've all got weird smells, its just the fact that you should be willing to deal with them in order to please your significant other.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Sorry girls.
    The only thing I see a "disgusting" here is a guy not brushing his teeth before he goes down.

When you consider the bacteria in your mouth can be much worse than anything she's got down there.

I've heard a human bite can be worse than a dog bite in terms of chance of infection.

Tone Guest
    I shared a candy cane with my dog once.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast