+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: oral

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    The only thing I see a "disgusting" here is a guy not brushing his teeth before he goes down.
    Fras, the only thing wrong with this is it makes the man more open for the risk of catching a disease. If he doesn't know the woman that well, probably not a good idea. When you brush your teeth, it could make you gums bleed, then the "womanly juices" could enter into the open sore. I know it's a long shot, but hey, just pointing it out.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by big-something
    Eating pussy is disgusting. Ten times worse then a girl sucking dick. The vagina is ALWAYS hot and sweaty. Blood comes out of it, piss comes out of it and God only know what goes into it.

I would only do this IN the shower.

Sorry girls.
    Ok so your balls and dick don't sweat? And also piss comes out of it too....plus alot of nasty tasting cum, but alot of girls do it anyways.

I can see where a girl's period would bother you.....it bothers alot of guys.....just make sure she showers right and keeps herself trimmed or shaved before doing any oral on her.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Oh yes; trimming is nice.

absolutely , altho i'v never been with a girl that shaved the whole thing , must be good .

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    absolutely , altho i'v never been with a girl that shaved the whole thing , must be good .
    You know, I've had nothing but and have always thought it would be cool to have a girl with some hair down there, a la Tera Patrick.

Mmmmm, Tera Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Mmmmm, Tera Patrick
    My sentiments exactly.

Speaking of oral...last night...har har =P

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

i'm not even gonna bother reading through all of this. i got to the second page and had my fill.

okay so. i do it. i love seeing my girlfriend go crazy and push my head into her and everything like that. so yea, sometimes it can be nasty, say, if she's had a somewhat sweaty day. (that was kinda unexpected last night, but i did it anyway)

so yea. sometimes she does just go down on me, sometimes we do it at the same time. it's all good. i don't care if i don't get it back, but yea that piss hole shit, that is for the birds. that's so dumb.

as for the not liking it beucase of bad experiences, i had two bad experiences, and those were my first two times. the one chick got a shower the night before and we were fooling around in the morning (EW) and the other girl wasn't paying attention, she was watching jackass the movie. that killed it.

so yea, if a girl gets into it i have no problem doing it, but if it's stinky it's not gonna do anything for me. lol

just my 2 cents

---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Bless you Cybog...

Quote Originally Posted by big-something
    Eating pussy is disgusting. Ten times worse then a girl sucking dick. The vagina is ALWAYS hot and sweaty. Blood comes out of it, piss comes out of it and God only know what goes into it.

I would only do this IN the shower.

Sorry girls.

You either have had bad experiences with females who had bad hygiene or you are a closet homosexual. If the dick and vagina are washed properly and daily with *soap* then these areas can be very clean. Cleaner than your own mouth after Listermint.

Also if the woman is shaved it makes it more pleasant for the man..cuts down on smells and no nasty pubes in the teeth.

As for your silly generalizations ....well you need to go out and experience some fresh, clean snatch and then you'll see the light.... JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp

Bald *is* best sonnyboy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234