+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: oral

oral

i've always thought that all guys love goin down on their girls till i read that there are actually guys who hate it. Oral is great esp for me and what makes my guy great is that he loves giving it too! As much as i do for him! any similar instances or stories that shows dislike of oral?

I personally love doing it. It's my favorite thing to do, and I'm quite good at it if I may say so.
    Maybe the guys who don't like doing it, aren't very good? Or that probably comes hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    I personally love doing it. It's my favorite thing to do, and I'm quite good at it if I may say so.
    Maybe the guys who don't like doing it, aren't very good? Or that probably comes hand in hand.
    Yeah licking out someones piss-hole is a great pass time! and may I add fun!

:: Rolls eyes ::

As you can gather I'm not much of a fan of this licking bullshit. However as the people have said, my time will come .
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Tone Guest
    Sweet, we finally get something new to discuss in the sex forum! I can't wait! We've never had a thread like this!

Ready.......go!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Sweet, we finally get something new to discuss in the sex forum! I can't wait! We've never had a thread like this!

Ready.......go!
    Well I'm relatively new here....How about:
    penis size?
    cut vs. uncut?
    blowjobs?
    16 year olds?

I'm interested in discussing the above, if they haven't been yet.

Tone Guest
    This man has just breathed new life into the Sex Forum.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Right!

So ladies...I have this 18 inch c ock is that too big or too small?

Oral sex is a two way street. If one of you is not willing to do it, the other shouldn't offer it. If I was with a guy who didn't like going down on me, do you think I'd give him a blow job? HELL NO. Give to receive people. It's not a one sided thing. As for Kiechi's comment about it being a piss hole, that is just ignorance. Women don't piss out of their vagina's. They piss out of their urethra just like a guy. But of your justification for not going down on a woman was that, then she could use the same excuse. Do you not piss right out of the same hole you cum out of? Yes. You do. Women do not. It's in there, sure. But where our "cum" come from is not where we piss out of so that argument is lame. And Fras, I'd love to see your 18 inch c0ck. lol ::wink wink, nudge nudge:: lol

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    Oral sex is a two way street. If one of you is not willing to do it, the other shouldn't offer it. If I was with a guy who didn't like going down on me, do you think I'd give him a blow job? HELL NO. Give to receive people. It's not a one sided thing. As for Kiechi's comment about it being a piss hole, that is just ignorance. Women don't piss out of their vagina's. They piss out of their urethra just like a guy. But of your justification for not going down on a woman was that, then she could use the same excuse. Do you not piss right out of the same hole you cum out of? Yes. You do. Women do not. It's in there, sure. But where our "cum" come from is not where we piss out of so that argument is lame. And Fras, I'd love to see your 18 inch c0ck. lol ::wink wink, nudge nudge:: lol
    Tones right. People do need to lighten up on the forum.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Tone Guest
    LoL I'm tellin you, once it happens to you, your whole outlook on it will change ;D

very true , but blackrose , the vagina is where the woman bleed from during menstruation , yet i see more woman saying that they dont suck dick compared to men saying they dont eat pussy .

BTW if you dint know , a penis is cleaner than your mouth if its washed properly EXample : if you take a shower and wash down there well , and you brush your teeth , well your dick is actually cleaner , so if your one of those girls that dont give Blowjobs , then think about when you kiss your Bf , its actually more dirty than actually sucking his dick after a shower .Obviously after a while the dick becomes more dirty because of stuff like smegma . so does his mouth after he eats ... so plz dont give excuses because you just HEARD that its nasty .
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 01-09-05 at 03:30 AM.

going down on her, i do it for her, not myself. you could put it that way.

I never said I didn't give blow jobs. Like I said. Give to recieve. And menstrual blood is again no excuse. If you shower, it's all good. So yeah. Not one of those girls. I just think it's stupid to hear a guy wont go down on a girl. And as for hearing about more girls refusing, I guess everyone is different because I know of more guys who refuse honestly. To each their own. *shrug*

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Y'know what I'd like to go down on right now?

I good cheesesteak.

If they refuse to go down on you, it's probably because your snatch smells like week old Fumunda cheese.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast