+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confusing ex and best friend.

Confusing ex and best friend.

I dated my ex for about 2 years total. We were best friends for about a year before that. We broke up in may, I did the stupid thing and tried to talk her into coming back. After about 3 weeks I stopped talking to her for about 1-2 months although she'd still contact me through other people or calling my friends. I ended up blocking her number for about a month until she got a job where I worked and there was no way to avoid contact. She invited me over one night because she was feeling really depressed, we ended up sleeping together and she told me she loved me still. She then avoided me for a few days then asked to be friends with benefits. I agreed, we've been having sex since.
    She's recently gotten more flirty with me and takes me out to coffee frequently, and out to dinner. We've also adopted a cat together. Her family really likes me, but she's always telling me they hate me. They go out of their way to talk to me and invite me to family events, so I can only assume she's making things up. Her mom and sister have made it clear they want her to get back with me.
    She's constantly switching between excessive teasing like telling me to stop breathing, and extreme flirting like rubbing up against me, telling me I'm cute stuff like that. Everyone thinks she likes me, but she tells people she doesn't ever want to get back with me. She's told my friends she does want to get back with, asks them if I'm seeing anyone else. She tells me constantly that I should find someone else. She's also asked me to move away with her.
    I'm very confused on what she wants, and I don't know what to do.

Yeah, sounds confusing there man. Hey, you know feline's can live to more than 20 years old right and become family. Might want to establish where that kitty Cat's going to go if you and that lady ever splitsville it.

Yes, her behavior sounds rather immature. Perhaps it is an age thing. You could always sit her down and attempt a serious conversation; find out where she stands (if your willing to put up with the back and forth that is)

Not really cool of her to say things like "my fam hates you" wtf man? weird thing to say for no good reason.

so at the end of day, it's about what your heart is telling you. She may be young and this could be contributing to the odd things she says but then again, I've been young and would never say such hurtful things so..... all up to you

good luck

She tells me constantly that I should find someone else.
    I agree with her, you should.

Keep fvcking her while you look for someone worth being with. If you think you actually love this twit then stop fvcking her and tell her it's all or nothing because doing it her way is causing you to lose your confidence and self-worth.

She is the boss of you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I agree with her, you should.

Keep fvcking her while you look for someone worth being with. If you think you actually love this twit then stop fvcking her and tell her it's all or nothing because doing it her way is causing you to lose your confidence and self-worth.

She is the boss of you.
    I found out she's had a boyfriend for awhile and has been cheating on him with me. They haven't slept together at all. I don't know if i should feel bad or not. We got in an argument today over her. She felt really guilty of course. She told me she just doesn't know what she wants, that she hates that she loves me still, but also hates me at the same time. On a positive note this really awesome and cute girl likes me so I'm going to see where that goes.

I think you must be confirm on your mind must have control on mind and emotions.

Think and stick on one relation

Quote Originally Posted by daisy123 View Post
    I think you must be confirm on your mind must have control on mind and emotions.

Think and stick on one relation
    Huh? Say what?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Translation, get a grip on your emotions and make sure you know what you want. Pick one girl, and stick with it.

- - - Updated - - -

It's obvious your ex doesn't trust you enough to proceed with a committed relationship, but she still clings onto the good memories and desires. She's trying to move on with this new guy, but is having a hard time doing it, so she wants you to do it for her by kicking her to the curb. Kick her to the curb and go crazy dating other girls. Enjoy your freedom, be single for awhile, have fun.