+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think of pot smokers?

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    So if your man became an alcholic instead of getting him some help, you would love him less? Your love is conditional based on your boyfriend's vices?
    When you bf or gf starts drinking or smoking pot to the point where it is hurting the relationship it is thier fault. Sure try and help some but if they don't want help and would prefer to continue doing it then what does that say about thier love towards you?

i wouldn't care. everything in moderation, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfox426
    would prefer to continue doing it then what does that say about thier love towards you?
    NOTHING. You must not have an addict in your family. Addiction doesn't make sense, they do it out of physical dependence and sheer desperation, they are messed up. The reason they use is not because they dont love their families............its because they need help. Dont confuse the too.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i wouldn't care. everything in moderation, of course.
    ---i agree---
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    NOTHING. You must not have an addict in your family. Addiction doesn't make sense, they do it out of physical dependence and sheer desperation, they are messed up. The reason they use is not because they dont love their families............its because they need help. Dont confuse the too.
    I believe in people having self control. People blame shit like addiction. Hell I went though severe depression and I got myself help I didn't have to drag loved ones down to the point where they had to get help for me. People need to accept responsibility and fix themselves not ruin other peoples lives.

On a side note: BEING FAT IS NOT A DISEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    ---i agree---
    It looks like you, me, and misombra are partners in crime once again.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    It looks like you, me, and misombra are partners in crime once again.
    for sure...it makes us sound a little nuts, doesn't it? lol
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

lol i know! now let's go smoke pot and drink liquor...

sounds good...tell arty to wait for us.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't like it even if it were just casual.

Anymore when there's a gathering where alcohol present, I usually pass it up.

It gets boring after awhile watchin' people drink.

Also gets boring bein' the default designated driver.

me being a heavy pot smoker for 4 years (i stopped about 2 years ago) can assure you that many girls i went out with dint continue dating with me because of my weed consumption . then i realized that and i stopped , also not that many girls like smokers , heavy alcohol drinkers and pot-heads , unless they like to do it themselves . I would tolerate someone that smokes pot occasionaly and that gets drunk once in a while , but not a smoker (i was also a smoker for 4 years , stopped for 1 year and restarted for 3 months , now im done with it ).

also , when your a *pot-smoker* , you tend to forget alot .
    **depends how many times you do it and also the quality of the weed . In Montreal ...where i live , we have the # 2 BEST weed in the WORLD , so compared to what the US has to offer (wich is like #22 best) and ambsterdam (no 1) its amazing , so the effects are WAY stronger than the usual drug out there , including second effects like loss of memory , paranoia , munchies , cotton mouth .

people do drugs. I've been clean for 7 months, and my previous relationships with non-users did not work out, however, if you both smoke the KGB, it would be all good, in fact something to even do together. It also does matter to what extent you use. Drugs can make and ruin lives (i've seen both) and reefer may affect your sex drive (for the worse no matter what you've heard)

MASSIVE TURN OFF. Would never consider going out with a pot smoker! Nor should anyone else.

Such extremism on this thread! I really don't see much of a difference between occasional pot smoking and occasional alcohol drinking; they both affect one's mood. Do all of you oppose marijuana use for medicinal purposes, too? Because I would definitely be willing to bake marijuana brownies for cancer patients if it would increase their appetites. Oooh! I am so baaad, pushing drugs on sick old grannies!
    Last edited by shh!; 01-09-05 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Such extremism on this thread! I really don't see much of a difference between occasional pot smoking and occasional alcohol drinking; they are both affect one's mood. Do all of you oppose marijuana use for medicinal purposes, too? Because I would definitely be willing to bake marijuana brownies for cancer patients if it would increase their appetites. Oooh! I am so baaad, pushing drugs on sick old grannies!
    I don't care about medical marijuana. They already are loaded with enough drugs anyway. I jsut don't like smoking. I don't care if it is pot or cirarettes or a shoe

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast