+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limp...

Limp...

Ok... well, last night I was having sex with my girlfriend for what was to be the third time (third time for me ever). The first two times were great; no problems. Obviously I wouldn't be posting this if something didn't go wrong the third time. Well, she started on top and after a while (not really sure how long) I started to become a bit limp and I pulled out. We didn't really say anything about it, but as you can imagine I was pretty embarassed. What disturbed me most though was that I couldn't get it back up, and past a certain point it didn't really matter since the condom would have been pretty much useless. I tried for probably 20-30 minutes. I even gave her oral which aside from driving her crazy (in a good way of course) usually makes me harder. Nothing worked and eventually it got too late and she had to go back home. As we were putting our clothes back on she asked if it was her. I said of course it wasn't, but I'm sure she still thinks it was her even though I reassured her several times since she has a tendancy to be insecure.

Has anything like this ever happened to anyone else? Any input at all is appreciated.

a few thoughts.....did you have to pee or take a BM?

how is your stress level? were you tired?

How long has it been since you last masterbated, before the "incident" in question?

also another thought is, it could be her...rather both of you. I know that its happened to me, when she moved in a particular manner, when on top. she was grinding into me,s o that i was deeper inside of her and more clit stimulation, but the way she move (sort of sideways), "unstimulated"....so although i was still incredibly turned on by the situation...etc...i was no good. very embarassing indeed. .........bascially thats a live and learn situation.

no worries dude. youll be fine.

To the first question no and to the second part... what does BM stand for?

I wouldn't say that I'm stressed out at all. Everything this school year has been going fairly smoothly so I would rule that out. Tired? No, I don't think so. As a matter of fact I remember saying earlier that day that I was feeling very well rested which is somewhat uncommon for me.

I'm actually leaning towards the last suggestion. I'm thinking that might be it. That was a pretty uncomfortable situation. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Thanks for the advice. Any other thoughts are still welcomed.

BM = Bowel Movement = take a shit

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    I remember when I was visiting a friend in Florida and I was about to have sex with her friend, the same thing happened to me. I couldn't get it up. I have no idea what the problem was. Eventually I did perform but even now it's still a mystery why that happened, because it hasn't happened since.

That's a good thing.

LINEBACKER 2

Correct me if I am wrong guys, but doesn't have to do with the position you are in when you jack off? I mean sometimes your body gets used to a position and when your not that postion in the heat of the moment doesn't just have some confusion? I may have no idea what i am talking about. I read it.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    No idea. I think for me it might of been nerves. This was a long time ago.

But like I said, I have no problems now.

LINEBACKER 2

That happened to me once. It was my first time and I tried to be superman or something by going all night. I eventually got limp and had to stop. SHE even gave me oral and it didn't help too much. I guess trying to go for 5+ hours without climaxing isn't a good idea. What can I say, it was my first time.

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    That's hilarious! That is EXACTLY what happened to me the first time I ever had sex. Good to see I am not alone in this anymore.

Nowawdays, I can screw a knothole in a tree if it vaguely resembled the female genitalia and end up with man mousse all over the place in seconds.

LINEBACKER 2

Sounds.......nice.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Nowawdays, I can screw a knothole in a tree if it vaguely resembled the female genitalia and end up with man mousse all over the place in seconds.
    HAHA!

LOL!
    Man Mousse!! That's funny, I have never heard that before!

The first guy I had sex with last all of about 10 minutes, I think.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

I didn't cum my first time. That weird? I haven't had sex since though because I really don't think it's necessary with the relationship I have. The emotional attachment is enough for me.
    Heit ist mein taug.

wow, I don'tthink I have ever heard that from a guy before. I go out on the weekends and all I meet are guys that think it's required. I'm impressed..
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    You're right that is unique Jane, because that sure as hell doesn't describe me. Well, like I said, I'm a dog.

You know? Tonight I bought a 4 pack of Guinness. I wonder why.

LINEBACKER 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast