+ Follow This Topic

Thread: break up with gf

break up with gf

I broke up with my girlfriend after she was texting a friend she said in her phone it sounded like more to me.Him talking about how he would llike to taste her lips and her basically going along with it. So i told her to get out and she left. Now i miss her and only think about the good things.
    She said she may come back but needs time.
    Its only been 3 days is that enough time or should i expect longer? She doesnt text unless i do then i get mad.
    Should i just ignore her until she contacts me? and is she hurting as much as me?
    we dated 4 years and do girls just go right out and sleep with another guy ?

Im sitting up thinking about her then i text her and get a reply she has no service shes at a bonfire...so then i said im over it and she said ok whatever

Yes they will....she probably needs time to let him taste her lips. In all seriousness emotionally she has already left your relationship. She's probably testing the waters with this guy she has a shine for. You did the right thing by dumping her. Your relationship has already been over for some time....you just didn't know it.

Well you did break up with her, did you want her to grovel to get you back?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

You did indeed do the right thing to break up with her now you just have to do the mental work you need to do to get over your anticipating her begging you not to go.

Stop contacting her and give yourself the necessary time you need to get over her not being in your life anymore. You're much better off without someone who talks to other guys like that when they are suppose to be only talking to YOU like that. She's skanky. Not because she talks to guys like that but because she does it when she's in an exclusive relationship. Yuck.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I think you must think twice before breakup as if you really love her and understand her you will always find this quality in other girl which lack you may disappoint so it is important that u must think and if she is really sorry and forgive her.

Me and my ex dated for 4 years and i broke up with her a month ago. we went 2 weeks without contact . i texted her HI tonight and she came back nicely and we talked . She then said she missed me like i miss her and said "YOULL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART"
    is this good or bad? what does it mean?

We always desire more what we can't have. She can't have you, she desires you. She has you, she desires someone else......get it? Sure she can miss you, but it never stopped her from seeking out the affections of another guy and you should never forget that. Her message is meaningless.

Her behavior shows that she doesn't really care about the consequences to your relationship right now. Shes infatuated by him and shes in denial/delusional and defensive. You are better off ignoring her completely and give her time to realize on her own that she is in the wrong. If she comes back, you should think twice before getting back together.. do you really want someone who can stamp all over your feelings so easily?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".