+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help!!!!!

Help!!!!!

Ok so im 15 (almost 16) and im in love with a 20 year old guy. He has a girlfriend but he has feelings for me too. I want him to leave her for me...I know there will be quite a few problems if we were to date...our age difference is quite big so most people will judge and my mom.wouldn't be too happy about it either. ..but I really love him...iv loved him since I met him 2 years ago...could you help me maybe to figure out how I can convince him to leave his girlfriend for me?

How would you like it if a love sick girl was trying to convince him to leave you? The world doesn't revolve around you and your needs. Be mindful of others and their feelings. This guy is bad news. He's willing to see a much younger vulnerable girl, mess with (your) her feelings while in a relationship with someone else. If he is willing to do it to her he will do it to you. Don't think for a moment you are more "special" than anyone else. I hate to break the news to ya, he is just a horny guy enjoying the attention of a 15 year old girl who doesn't know any better. Listen to your gut instinct, you know this is bad, ugly and wrong. You need to learn you can't always have someone you are madly infatuated with and yes I say infatuated. You have no clue what love is, because if you were in love you would respect his relationship and say no, not until their relationship has run it's course and ends. Be careful about being the catalyst in ending their relationship...karma will get you in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a good chance he will end up seeing her behind your back. It doesn't matter what bs he tells you, people do lie. Guys in general will do and say what you want to hear to get what they want.

if you love him there is no need to separate them just be the second gf i think that will help a lot than what you think of doing
    dr Leo the powerful love spell caster

drleo.co.za

O.P

Good grief girl. I am completely with smackie on this one. You would be wise NOT to set yourself up in this type of pattern. Karma can be a real and viable thing. What you project you shall receive at some point.

I am sure you wouldn't take all too lightly if some other woman was coveting your man. And the fact that this older guy (though still young, much older than you, especially when your only 15) is playing with fire, sounds like world of hurt.

If he flirts with you, he's scum. If he is unaware of your teenage crush, I'll cut him 'some' slack but if he is aware and flirts back giving you false hope, he's a real piece of work.

You are young. You must ask yourself how would you like to be treated by your bf. Would you appreciate him leading some young girl on while he's with you? I assure you, you would not.
    Never fall for the cheater types. Do not become a mistress. You must raise your bar higher and for goodness sake, attempting to steal another woman's man from her is a terrible way to start your life of dating. To me, you are infatuated, young and rather naive I'm sorry to say.
    I know your heart is telling you he's a prince but young lady, are you really sure about that?

If he cheats on her with you, he'll cheat on you too; don't be a fool. Not to mention the whole, jail bait scenario.

I suggest ditching the idea and dating someone single and your own age group. If you want to date older men, wait until your legit and make sure their single for crying out loud.
    Last edited by woody; 17-01-15 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faye View Post
    Ok so im 15 (almost 16) and im in love with a 20 year old guy. He has a girlfriend but he has feelings for me too. I want him to leave her for me...I know there will be quite a few problems if we were to date...our age difference is quite big so most people will judge and my mom.wouldn't be too happy about it either. ..but I really love him...iv loved him since I met him 2 years ago...could you help me maybe to figure out how I can convince him to leave his girlfriend for me?
    Are you having sex with this guy?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Here's an interesting read....[url=http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia]Islam and Pedophilia - WikiIslam[/url]

WTF? Ugh! ^^^
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion