+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Best time to "swoop" in??

Best time to "swoop" in??

I've liked this girl i will call B for a few months now and at that time, she had a boyfriend I will call X. Because of X, I would only talk to B during class since we sit next to each other. We have great times as I always make her laugh but outside of class, nothing except for "hey!" Anyway, its been a week since she told me she broke up with X two weeks ago, so total its been 3 weeks since her break up. I asked my friend about her and usually I always say i like a girl but never pursue them, so my friend said make sure I actually like her before I do anything (i remembered after i asked for his advice that he is friends with X )
    I really do like this girl and want to tell her that I am attracted to her before some other jerk gets her because prior to the breakup, there were many rumors that X treated B like crap and was just an awful person to B.

When is the best time to ask her for her number, etc? And how? Do I ask how she is feeling on Monday and then ask for her number? Also, should i start flirting her more verbally and physically?

I havent seen her in a week because of midterms and its killing me!

I forgot to mention that in about a month, the school is going on a bahamas trip for a week. I would love it if i could spend the waters with the girl of my dream!
    Last edited by sdija; 18-01-15 at 05:48 PM.

I think best time to swop in is next time you see her. Dont think you have to ask how she feels because its been already 3 weeks and should be alright by this time. What you can do is show your interest in her but dont say you like her because you havent been on a date yet. Better ask her out first.

This guide could help you.
    [url]https://www.loveforum.net/the-relationship-news-and-articles/85674-guide-interacting-girls.html[/url]
    loveforum.net/the-relationship-news-and-articles/85674-guide-interacting-girls.html
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Ya never ever express your feelings, things work better if they naturally progress, so yes flirt with her, but always remember to pull back be cool about it, and wait for her reaction. If she tries for her attention, flirt with her again. Never over do it, you want the attraction to build so be a little mysterious, let her chase you a little bit.

Tip: Don't talk about x, or her feelings about it....keep things positive, upbeat, and in the present. Don't bring up the past.

- - - Updated - - -

F$#@ I don't recall going on a school trip to some tropical paradise.....is this a private school? I thought the US economy was still in the shitter. Who can afford such a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Ya never ever express your feelings, things work better if they naturally progress, so yes flirt with her, but always remember to pull back be cool about it, and wait for her reaction. If she tries for her attention, flirt with her again. Never over do it, you want the attraction to build so be a little mysterious, let her chase you a little bit.

Tip: Don't talk about x, or her feelings about it....keep things positive, upbeat, and in the present. Don't bring up the past.

- - - Updated - - -

F$#@ I don't recall going on a school trip to some tropical paradise.....is this a private school? I thought the US economy was still in the shitter. Who can afford such a thing?
    Thanks! However, should i go for her number or is that too forward?