Okay so.. im a 22 y old guy. Lately i have been wondering about my love life.Ijust cant seem to find the right girl and im afraid i never will. I have never date a girl or had relationship,and i was only once in love (she did not like me back). I have introvert personality , am shy , quiet , excentric. and calm. I also get nervous a bit when talking to girls.So not exactly social kind of personality (i do sometimes get out at the weekends or visit a cinema with friends,tho). I have hard time getting along with people and getting attached to them.Like i said i have been in love only once! Also this: people woth same interests hangs out and socialize together. Well , i dont have any clear interests except computer games and psychology and those are not realy the common interests a girls wants to have. I get along with maybe 10% of the ppl. I am also having a medicore social anxiety , which isnt helping either, but im working on it( visiting my pscyhotherapist).

I also dislike my generation and how they view love. There is so much jelaousy and fighting over some girls, and so there are so little happy relationshiops and so much cheating and so on .. It is making me even wondering if i want that at all , because good relationships seem rare nowadays.

So the question is , will i be forever alone for the rest of my luve. The facts and my point of view that are stated above make it almost imposible to fint true love . So i wanna hear your opinion what should i do and what should i change and how you view those things?

Altho it is difficult to find solid relationship i still dont wanna be loner at 40's!

P.S. Sorry english is not my native language.