+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help With Relationship Please!

I told her... I can't be ***** to explain it, but I guess it's all for the best. For the record actually, it's not a bad result... just... friendship obviously wasn't an option for her whilst she still loves me...

Thank you everyone for your wonderful advice... I think you have fixed my life *smiles*

Deepest Regards,
    Ruro

Edit... we're back together again... and I feel incredibly happy.... for the record... I think the problem was control, you were right Ellynn:
    "You want to be caring and kind to others....but when it brings you down that you are CONSTANTLY doing it....then its really not worth it"
    I was putting myself through it all the time, constantly trying to be with her, sacrifice my personal delights of playing the Piano and Table Tennis, in the end it's might fault... infact she tells me now she didn't always enjoy that much company... which is understandable when you're talking sometimes entire weekends... we just gotta be honest when something is wrong I guess...

I don't blame you folks, the information I supplied may have not been enough, or frankly perhaps I didn't think about it enough.... but either way, thankyou ^_^
    Last edited by Ruro_Jiruries; 04-09-05 at 05:23 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12