+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you think she got feeling for me or just playing?What should i do?

Do you think she got feeling for me or just playing?What should i do?

Hello guys i need you help ,lets see
    1] I met a girl in the gym that she was flirting with me non stop[she isnt the type of girl who talks to everyone]
    2] I get her to her home with my motorcycle from the first day i saw her in gym,the second time she gave me her number
    3] she was still firting with me non stop but was talking to another one also in the gym
    4] she went out with me 1 time like friends[after gym ]and one with friend together ,but give all attension to me[give me her drink,say i am cute ktc
    5] i told her i want a date with her,she replied ok and 2 hours before i pick her up she canceled me but told me that she will go out with me other week
    6] she came 2 days after and told me in the gym what i will do after gym[was late ,and i though she will ask me out],she didnt ask me out ,and told her [via text]to go for a drink later[its around midnight],she told me later she was sick and wont go out [but i find out that she went out with her friends,all girls].A friend of mine saw her and she told him to not say anything to me
    7]i ignored her complelty after that for a week,she came 1 week and asked me why i am not talking to her and if i have something ,i told her i dont ,i saw that she likes me and i scheduled another date with her.She replied YES
    8] In the gym she told me she has to leave ,and i told her "wait i got another one set and we will leave together",she didnt respoend and she run,take her cloths and left gym.After 1 minute she text me sorry but had soemthing to do and will call me 1 hour later[JUST TO KNOW IT WAS THERE THE OTHER GUY].She called me and told me sorry and if i have something to tell her,i was angry and told me that she will come again to the gym right now to talk .I didnt let her,i took my motorcycle and went there.I told her i want to know her better tahts why i want to date her,she said yes ,and sorry for her behavior.I asked about the other guy in the gym and told me"NO I HAVE NOTHIUNG WITH HIM,HE IS A FRIEND AND LEAVES NEAR ME],I beleived her.
    9]We dated ,i told her i like her,she told me the same,we kissed,she hag my hand,and 5 hours[we went for drink,food,]we was kissing non stop[but no sex,but always admiring me,.The other day she called me[i didnt text her anything],text me and sceduling date time but was canceling after that,Eg I think i am free todaty around 6 pm,are you IN?And after that [1 hour later]she said she got period].Also sent me a message that said to dont be agressive on the gym...
    10]the other day i told her i am busy,but around 7 pm we can hang out,she told me ok ,and probably,can.30 minutes before we hang out she text me she went to a friend .I didnt text her,i went NC and 5 hours later she told me why i am not talking to her [you know why,cause she played with me].
    11]Cause i coudlnt handle it anymore i talked to her in the gym,she didnt say anything[i wasnt mad ,i just wanted to know what she wanted from me].After 1 time she text me that she like me but she need space time and not continue.We argued about that via text and stop there.3 days later she came to gym and told me why i am not talking to her.
    12]She went for holiday,1 week later she text me how i am doing .I learnt from a friend that she was playing with the other guy[the guy that she told me taht had nothing with her] 1 month before flirt with me[so i guese they had something,and that explain why she left so fast from gym that date and why she end what was about to start ,cause i talk to her in the gym and didnt want the other guy see her].
    13]TODAY after 1 month she came to gym,i didnt talk to her[i tried go full nc]she didnt came to me.WHAT should i do?Go FUll NC in the gym?Try another one time?Say just a hi to her?
    I think she realy liked me[i can see when someone has feelings] ,but she liked more the other dude,but i think that they didnt manage anything tobether and she is free.Should i go Full nc[ingore her complelty]and let her come to me if she wants something.I was just an ego boost?
    What should i do?Go and talk her again,or let her come to me[if she wants].Thanks

Sorry bro. I think she is playing. She just need someone's attention. Trust me. You deserve more than that.