+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me on this one!!!!

Help me on this one!!!!

how do you know when the right time comes to kiss her? I just can't find the right moment. And i know she wants to kiss me too but you can't KISS...just like that though I mean....I am deeply in love with her and i know she feels the same....please no obvious answers lol and please reply cuz last post 13 read and didn't reply.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    there is no right moment.. just pucker up and give her a kiss. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

lol raveboy thats what i'm talking about,(The Obvious) i've read your replys its all the same. i need to knowt the truth.... there is a right moment. unless you've never loved someone like i do. please tell me what you really think.Seriously from the heart.

ok say you take her out to the movies....

look at her , then look off, then look at her again then when she looks at you dont turn around go for it... that is the perfect time

or if you dont go to the movies

start off with a hug just keep her in your arms and look her deep in the eyes... if you want ask ... if not go for it then... that is the perfect time...

good luck

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i state the obvious because it is the obvious. trust me, after you moved pass this stage you'll look back and realize there is no set correct time. love..that's another story that i don't really wanna get into to. but if you want to know the easiest way..just make a move because whether she's expecting it or not, it will be a surprize that will catch her off her feet. it will be a lasting impression and THAT is what you want to make. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Well that other person seemed to help a lot because that's what i was looking for in the first place. rave just try telling something your not used to saying. like what i say to people(take a look at my replys to others).Just Try it