+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How can i convince my girlfriend to take part in this fetish?

How can i convince my girlfriend to take part in this fetish?

I have a fetish where i want my girlfriend to hold in her poop for at least a week (2 weeks would be even better).

She could take some kind of pill as well that would constipate her and not allow her to have a bowel movement for a week, or a bit more.

She usually is very regular, and poops at least once everyday, sometimes twice a day, so to think that instead of all her feces being dumped in the toilet, instead they would pile up inside of her abdomen, is really something i want to witness.

I just think it would really be a turn on for me to know that her feces are building up inside of her intestines, day after day, while she has a look of discomfort on her face.

What i would especially look forward to would be for her to hear me take a crap everyday, while she is holding hers in, which would surely make her even more desperate to go.

Furthermore, as we go to bed, next to each other, it would be especially sexy at that time, for me to know that she has a week worth of feces inside of her system that are slowly rotting and festering away inside of her system, as we are cuddling up under the covers in a very intimate manner!!

When i tell her that i would love her to do this for me, she gets freaked out. How can i convince her to do this for me???

I'm just really turned on by the thought of her poop ROTTING away inside of her for a week, as the look of pain becomes greater and greater each day.

How can i convince her to do this for me? Any ideas?

Thanks everyone!

I'm sorry if this is a real interest, but I am seriously laughing right now... you just made my day

On a serious note (if you're not trolling)... seriously unhealthy, and potentially dangerous man. Bad idea...
    Last edited by SillyOldBear; 21-01-15 at 02:18 PM.

haha you call it fetish, I call it...someone needs therapy.

In the present world, people are getting busier day by day and they often do not get sufficient time to spend with each other. Most couples tend to spoil their relationships due to lack of communication, personal indifference’s, career interference, infidelity and much more. These problems could sometimes turn out to be serious. Hence, relationship advice for couples could prove to be of great help.

They are first of all required to communicate their individual thoughts and understand clearly about the interests, dreams, desires and expectations. If there is no effective communication, it will lead to indifferences. They are also required to check on the common interests and give more importance to them so that they can spend good time together. Try to look good always and focus on your attire which adds to the happiness and makes you feel confident. It is important to look good even at home as physical appearance matters a lot among couples. Focus on each other well and try to understand the mutual needs so that the life can definitely be an amazing one.

...Yeah. I think we had a similar post to this a while back, so I am going to go ahead and say this is probably just somebody making stuff up to entertain themselves.

Pretending for a minute this is a serious question....

Holding in your bodily functions for an extended period of time can be very bad for you. Holding it in that long would perhaps even be fatal. If you are truly being honest and do have this particular fetish, you may have to settle for play-acting. It would not be reasonable to expect somebody to put their life (or even just their health) in danger for this.

Gotta say, even if this is just a bogus post, it is an interesting thought to ponder. After all, it isn't like you can control what you are into. Imagine how much it would suck if you had such a rare "fetish" and/or one that most people would consider very strange/bizarre. That would definitely suck living with that, because you are faced with a dilemma. Do you be honest with your significant other and risk constantly scaring away people with whom you could have otherwise had a serious relationship? Or, do you hide a part of you forever? Interesting little dilemma that I'm glad I personally never have to deal with in my own life.

good flippin grief. I suggest you hold in your poop O.P for two weeks and look in the mirror; perhaps you'll get that pain in the ass out of your system

Ha ha. Reminds me guy who liked his girlfriend farting.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Hey Mark - I've got this fetish of sticking pointy things in the end of my husband's penis. How can I convince him to take part?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Perhaps she would agree if you promise to suck the poops out of her ass using your mouth after two weeks!

Well, that really is too bad that so many of you are so dismissive of this idea, and the thought of how to convince her to take part in it.

I just can't understand why she would not want to try this for just a week??

Not to repeat myself, but it would just be such a turn-on for to me to be cuddled up, lying right next to her in bed each night, with a week of feces just festering and rotting away inside of her intestines, with a look of discomfort on her face to go with it.

To some, this might seem "out there" but I'd just love to have her not poop for a week.

Firstly, forcing yourself to become constipated for a week requires some planning; you would decrease your water and fibre content, for a start, which in itself isn't healthy. By day 3-4, she might become impacted - that means faeces become so dehydrated and solidified that they cannot pass through even if you try. Attempts to go to the toiler during this time could lead to anal tearing, haemorrhoids and so forth. She might get abdominal pain, have difficulty passing urine and feel sick. If you go into hospital and state that you haven't gone to the toilet for 7 days - they take it seriously. They'll pump you full of laxatives, give you an enema and in cases of impaction, a doctor will stick his gloved finger up your anus in order to dis-impact you manually. If she works or studies, this might affect her ability to do so.

Does this sound like it would be worth it for her? I get that you have a fetish but even so - why would you expect someone to do something unhealthy that could potentially lead to longer-term harm? Perhaps it's not her obligation to appease you but yours to find non-harmful ways of living out your fantasy.

This is selfish fetish and risky. If you really loved her you wouldn't want to see her in pain.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Hey Mark - I've got this fetish of sticking pointy things in the end of my husband's penis. How can I convince him to take part?
    Surprise him with it, and maybe he'll find he's into it.

....Wait..... as part of the "man-code," I feel obligated to make it clear that I was 100% kidding there. Though I know basilandthyme was kidding as well.... kiddies reading this at home... DO NOT stick pointy things in your men's little friends without first obtaining their consent. LOL!

Two words: "Butt Plug"

“The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

"Explosive diarrhea."

Oh... sorry. I thought we were playing the "Two words you never want to see together" game. ;-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast