+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How can i convince my girlfriend to take part in this fetish?

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    This is selfish fetish and risky. If you really loved her you wouldn't want to see her in pain.
    I have gone above and beyond for her in the course of our relationship, so I believe that she should be willing to give in and not go [URL=https://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2[/URL] for a week or 10 days maybe.

There is simply no reason that she shouldn't go 7-10 days without a BM, and if she truly thinks that she would feel pain from not pooping for that period of time, then her mind is playing tricks on her.

Quite frankly, if I totally had my way, I'd have her not poop at all for 2 months, but I'd be happy enough with a week.

Quote Originally Posted by markspring0124 View Post
    Well, that really is too bad that so many of you are so dismissive of this idea, and the thought of how to convince her to take part in it.

I just can't understand why she would not want to try this for just a week??

Not to repeat myself, but it would just be such a turn-on for to me to be cuddled up, lying right next to her in bed each night, with a week of feces just festering and rotting away inside of her intestines, with a look of discomfort on her face to go with it.

To some, this might seem "out there" but I'd just love to have her not poop for a week.
    I know someone who could not go to the toilet for a week. His bowel almost exploded and he had a huge operation to remove part of it and was given a colonoscopy bag for the rest of his life.. he was also diagnosed with cancer

What you are asking is very dangerous. That is why people are apalled by it
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Dude, we've been trolled on this topic many times before. You've got to get far more original if you want to wind things up around here.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Lololol why shouldn't she be full of shit, her bf already is.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

There are people out there with these disturbing fetishes... i hope it is a troll but may not be..

- - - Updated - - -

I have gone above and beyond for her in the course of our relationship, so I believe that she should be willing to give in and not go [URL=https://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2[/URL] for a week or 10 days maybe.

There is simply no reason that she shouldn't go 7-10 days without a BM, and if she truly thinks that she would feel pain from not pooping for that period of time, then her mind is playing tricks on her.

Quite frankly, if I totally had my way, I'd have her not poop at all for 2 months, but I'd be happy enough with a week.
    Expecting someone to do anything they are not comfortable with proves you dont really love her and it doesnt matter how much you have done for her. You still have no right to try and control what she does with her own body..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

In this day and age, there is a fetish for pretty much anything and everything you can imagine, and even things you can't. So, honestly, this fella could very well be for real. I doubt it, though. I think it is just somebody trying to mess around. He's been relatively harmless, so I don't know if I'd call it trolling. I think we've had fun with this thread. Part of why I tend to lean towards this not being serious is that most people with some kind of unusual fetish are aware that it is a bit unusual. So A) they tend not to be very open about it and B) they wouldn't be acting like it is just 100% normal and people should just be accepting of it (like the way this guys says "I don't see any reason my girlfriend wouldn't do this for me...").

Heck, people with relatively normal "fetishes" tend to be somewhat guarded and private about them. So, that alone leans me towards believing this guy is just goofing around.

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Lololol why shouldn't she be full of shit, her bf already is.
    OMG your comment and this thread made me laugh. I shouldn't enjoy troll threads as much as I do.

Hey, trolls can come in some pretty nasty forms. If they could all be like this, I'd have no problem with it. At least this fella isn't mean-spirited and nasty. This is just fun.

I agree, I don't laugh at ones who try to rip others apart with verbal abuse but the ones who take the time to post up a story and then commit to it in hopes of thoughtful replies are the ones I enjoy reading. It's fun to imagine who it is behind the story and which replies they themselves enjoy reading. I saw another one on here which I think is a troll thread too but I didn't reply because this one is more amusing.

I still don't see and can't understand why she would be so reluctant to do this, as well as why many of you think this is such a problem.

Why is it such a big deal for her to not poop for a week to 10 days?? I mean its just poop, and for her to hold it in for a week or more is not going to harm her.

Your girlfriend doesn't think you are worth the sacrifice because you are an
    "ass hole" who is "full of shit".

I still don't see and can't understand why she would be so reluctant to do this, as well as why many of you think this is such a problem.

Why is it such a big deal for her to not poop for a week to 10 days?? I mean its just poop, and for her to hold it in for a week or more is not going to harm her.
    Fo' shizzle! In fact, why stop at 10 days? Why not a whole year? The only thing is, you certainly can't ask your partner to do anything you wouldn't do yourself. So, I think perhaps that may be what would help you convince her. Lead by example. See how long you can go and perhaps she will be so insanely impressed/madly in love that she will be inspired to all new heights of non-defecation. You'll be a trend-setter. Dare I even say... a HERO!

... lolzzz ...

Starts chant: Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it,
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

TRUE GRIT! TRUE GRIT! TRUE GRIT! ....You know.... I think maybe I heard your chant wrong. Too much crowd noise in this arena.

Well, in the weeks since I last posted, I didn't push my girlfriend any more to take part in this. Until yesterday at least.

I brought it up again to her and told her how much I would love for her to hold in her poop for at least a week, and she again had the same reaction and didn't like the idea at all.

Its so unfortunate because she has frequent large bowel movements at least once a day, and usually even twice a day, so you can imagine how DISAPPOINTING it is for me to hear her poop being dropped in the toilet.

Its such a missed opportunity for all her poop to be dropped into the toilet, when it could be piling up inside of her intestines instead for a week straight.

Its so unfortunate for my sake that after a few weeks of waiting, that she would rather get rid of her poop in the toilet, that to have a week worth of her feces fester and rot away inside of her system.

I just HATE hearing her go [URL=https://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2[/URL] in the toilet once or twice a day, when it COULD be building up inside of her intestines all that time instead.

The thought of cuddling alongside her as we lay in bed each evening, with her rock hard solid waste just rotting inside of her system is something I really look forward to and long to have happen.

The moaning from the discomfort and pain of her belly bulging out, from not being able to move her bowels, is something that gets me very excited as well.

Any other ideas on how to convince her to not get rid of her feces for a whole week??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast