+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Self Love ;)

Self Love ;)

I was just wondering if anyone was the same as me. Well basically I can only orgasm when I use my vibrator. When I just use my fingers I don't get any pleasure from it. I have also never orgasmed with a guy. My ex used to try everything but in the end I told him not to worry about it. I did come close once when he went down on me but thats it. I know you have to be totally comfortable with a guy as you have to trust them enough to let yourself go but still. I'm not really bothered so much about the guy thing as I'm sure it will happen one day but it's annoying that I can only make myself orgasm with a vibrator. grrr! x

thats common with girls.. you have to find that one spot that makes you cringe and then show him where it is.. i think most girls don't even have orgasms by just penetration.. all girls need sex toys.

Quote Originally Posted by lovestruck
    thats common with girls.. you have to find that one spot that makes you cringe and then show him where it is.. i think most girls don't even have orgasms by just penetration.. all girls need sex toys.
    HA! i agree.

Quote Originally Posted by *Bright_Eyes*
    I was just wondering if anyone was the same as me. Well basically I can only orgasm when I use my vibrator. When I just use my fingers I don't get any pleasure from it. I have also never orgasmed with a guy. My ex used to try everything but in the end I told him not to worry about it. I did come close once when he went down on me but thats it. I know you have to be totally comfortable with a guy as you have to trust them enough to let yourself go but still. I'm not really bothered so much about the guy thing as I'm sure it will happen one day but it's annoying that I can only make myself orgasm with a vibrator. grrr! x
    How often do you try with just your fingers? What do you do? Do you stimulate your clit or just finger yourself? You need to learn a technique that works for you. Being reliant on a vibrator isn't fun. What happens when it is busted one night and you NEED that orgasm. That's going to suck. I am just saying, try with your hands a few more times. As for not being able to have an orgasm with a man, have you asked him to try using your vibrator on you? I know that sort of contradicts what I just said but maybe you should try incorporating toys into your sexual play with your man. I am sure any man who cares about you and wants you to feel pleasure will not mind bringing in a toy or two.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Bah, I don't need a guy to get off.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovestruck
    I agree....... They work the bestest!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

i used to be able to and still can if i really try but i have become reliant on my vib! its not good!

majority of women experience this i have yet to achieve orgasm through intercourse only stimulation am 40 yrs old ob says it is ok no matter how relaxed i am it will not happen dont worry
    always be positive