+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am i in love..?

Am i in love..?

Hi there, um, so yeah. I need some advice thats why i have posted ; v ;
    Basically, there is this guy that i think i like but i dont know if this is just a crush or if i really like him.

I have known him for about, um, 4 years? and i think we get along well! He asked me out once but after a day i broke up with him. i was scared because all my friends wouldnt stop teasing me and i felt really uncomfortable. But now, i think i really really like him.

For example, if i hear his name i would react and look for him, if i were to enter a room where i know he would be in i would search for him, and if i spot him i would subconsciously stare at him before resuming activities.

Im the type who tends to tease the people i like the most, so i end up tackling him to say hi, messing up his hair and calling him names as well as have some banter with him. so i am sure i like him more than acquaintances. Another thing is that once i stole his coat and wore it through a whole lesson-- i know, im weird right? of course he knew i did this but couldnt be bothered to take it back pft.

Even my friends have commented on how touchy feely we get ; /// ;
    However, the thing is, he is quite the pervert and a weirdo. Of course i am really weird myself and a bit of a perv too, but since hes like that i dont know if he would hug me and tell me he loves me if we ever dated, he might just become a hungry wolf or something... But i know how funny and nice he is so i dont know..

Pluuuus, since i am 15, we only have half a year left before we leave school and go our separate ways, so i dont know if i should even try...
    I have read articles on the internet about crushes and such, so right now i am feeling very paranoid. I dont know if i really like him or if i am just infatuated. If it turns out i was just infatuated, then as soon as a few days past if we begin to date i would not feel anything anymore and i dont want that. Especially since i broke up with him before. I think i hurt him but we are still quite good friends.

When i think of him sometimes my heart would ache but i dont know...
    GAH what do you guys think? is this a crush or am i in love? should i ask him and confess? or keep it to myself??

i dont know what to do q u q
    thank you before hand for any advice//
    Last edited by blanc; 22-01-15 at 07:32 AM.

This is real crush you have. You should go one few dates and see how it turns out. Ask him out !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

be careful. he could turn into a hungry wolf. just don't be totally alone with him until you are sure that he will be a gentleman. you don't need to get a reputation as a slut, because the girls will hate you even more and the boys will no longer see you as a person.

is he older than you? if so, then definitely be careful. some things you can never take back.\

i have a great FREE eBook that you might like, How to Get a Boyfriend. go to my website, [url=http://www.dating4women.com]Dating advice for women - dating4women.com[/url] and sign up. you also get free newsletters with great dating and love advice.

best wishes!

When i was at your age, there's a guy told me that he had a crush on me... At that time, im in love with another boy in my class, so i ignored him.When i was in high school, he said he's still had that kind of feelings for me but i did not.After years had passed, i realized my feelings for him because he was always there whenever i was sad.But maybe b/c of destiny, i lost him because of my stupidness and i couldnt tell him abt my feelings for him. That was my most regretful thing...
    Now, when im grown up, sometimes, when i remembered my memories, i wish i had told him to know.
    All i want to say to you is that's the signs u're in love and let's tell him before it's too late. Dont care about your friends ) Dont let yourself be regret

Go for it! ! You will always regret it if youdon't!! I wouldnt worry too much about him becoming a 'hungry wolf'.. it sounds like he acts that way around you bcoz he likes you too and since you have crazy banter together he's just continuing it to get closer to you coz he probably thinks thats what you like! Ask him out somewhere public like a picnic where you can spend some time with him one on one bcoz maybe when in a relationship he will be a cute little puppy instead of a hungry wolf! ! Also dont worry about the time left in school, you have to make the most of it by enjoying it!!