+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad Blowjobs?

Bad Blowjobs?

Me and my boyfriend were talking the other day and to make a long story short, he said that i'm horrible when it comes to giving blowjobs. As he said, "I just got used to everything you do, I can't really feel anything at all."

I doubt there is any way i'm bad at them. I'm both gentile and rough through one entire blowjob. I use my lips, my face, my teeth, my breasts, my chin, I even go deap. Is he just not satisfied with what i'm doing, or is there anything I can do, that i'm not already doing, to make matters more pleasurable?

I would like to know what the men think on this one. I'm itching to find out, what is it that you men actually want from a great blowjob? If you could tell someone exactly what to do, what would it be? Thanx in advanced for all the replies.

Wow....he actually used the word horrible? There is a much nicer way of getting your point across. Maybe tell you what he likes?

Anyway the guy's point of view? I like to know that my woman is enjoying herself while giving me head. Moaning, touching herself, seeing her getting into it. The phyisical part is not as important to me, so long as its not painful,
    such as teeth cutting etc.. I like it when she uses her hands along with her mouth, not quite gripping me but gently stroking/sliding. Sort of like how a woman likes her clit stimulated, soft touch is best. Deep is fine when you
    feel him reaching that point. Oh and sucking is not all of it, as it feels good when she licks me in between sucking and stroking. Her hands feel nice on
    my chest, feeling her touch.

I've never had a bad blowjob, but I suppose some have been better than others? I think the better ones have been that way because of the level of naughtiness, maybe even kinky?
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy
    I use my lips, my face, my teeth,
    Jesus, no teeth!

Once you use your teeth, even once by accident, the guy will be anxious that it'll happen again. Therefore, it won't be enjoyable.

Just use your tongue, lips and hands. Good grief....teeth

I tried to warn you about those teeth, but you insisted you were the expert...
    :-D

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't use your hands?

You need to do some research.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No teeth! My gay friend emphasized that to me when he was giving me pointers on how to give a guy a bj. Also use your hand while giving him head to mix things up a bit like Fras suggested. Go up and down in a slight TWISTING motion. Try humming while deep throating.......and really concentrate on the area under the head of the penis with your tongue. Its sensitive.

I have found guys who really enjoyed this.....and some who honestly weren't into BJ's at all with ANYONE.

Saying your "horrible"? YIKES!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I have no problems with a little teeth while getting a bj. But I'm assuming it has to be really, really light. And I guess if most people don't like it, then don't do it unless he asks for it. I asked my ex to try it and I really enjoyed it. However, she stopped doing it after I began calling her a "raker" jokingly. But since nobody else likes it, don't do it. Also, everything that Ellyn told you is dead on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    Also use your hand while giving him head to mix things up a bit like Fras suggested.
    It was a blowjob, not a handjob. I prefer not to mix the two up. After he said that to me, I feel lost now. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel that anything I do, or anything i've done up to this point has been useless.

Do you really think the whole hand and mouth combo makes a differance? What area on the bottom on the head is that sensitive? Is that all?

It was a blowjob, not a handjob. I prefer not to mix the two up. After he said that to me, I feel lost now. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel that anything I do, or anything i've done up to this point has been useless.

Do you really think the whole hand and mouth combo makes a differance? What area on the bottom on the head is that sensitive? Is that all?
    YOU MUST USE YOUR HAND AS WELL. Unless you're deep-throating, which is cool, but doesn't do much. You just get it wet, beat his meat with your hand, and work on the head and 1inch down at the most with your mouth. Just move them up and down together. You're supposed to mix the two. Why don't you go to the store, buy a carot, and do some practice by yourself. And no, I'm not kidding. That old lady, Sue Johanson who does the Sunday Night Sex Show seems to suggest that to girls every week.

It was a blowjob, not a handjob.
    You won't use your hands, but you'd use your chin?? Jesus, I give up.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    One common problem women performing fellatio make is using only their mouth to repeatedly stroke his penis. They continue doing this until either it works, or they get a sore jaw and neck. A good “blow job” should not be too repetitive, should include stroking using a hand and the exploration of his testicles, thighs and (if you and he like) the anal region. By mixing up your style, you allow your muscles to relax, you can avoid getting a sore neck and you can improve your performance.

How you mix it up should depend on what your partner’s likes. Although there is a lot to say about fellatio that can get the job done in a matter of minutes, it is the longer ones that usually result in more intense orgasms, and coincidently are remembered.
    Found this here: [url]http://www.sexinfo101.com/pm_fellatio.shtml[/url]

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Hey, your the one asking advice and I'm giving it....(as someone who hasn't had complaints.)

Oh yeah and the area that is most sensitive is right on the underside of the penis near the tip. And yes a combination works well....... Ask any gay or straight man and he will pretty much agree.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha you aren't supposed to use everything when you give a blowjob... teeth are the worse parts about blowjobs.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    Why don't you go to the store, buy a carot, and do some practice by yourself. And no, I'm not kidding. That old lady, Sue Johanson who does the Sunday Night Sex Show seems to suggest that to girls every week.
    In high school, we actually had a sex educator come in and tell us we should practice giving blow jobs on carrots or small zucchinis.....because that's how SHE learned. My god.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    In high school, we actually had a sex educator come in and tell us we should practice giving blow jobs on carrots or small zucchinis.....because that's how SHE learned. My god.
    So did it work? If so, want my number?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast