+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: no condoms no x

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah the pill is definately a good idea. But if you forget to take it just ONE day.....you are at risk of getting pregnant. Plus the pill doesn't always work. My friend's kids are proof of that. Plus Im sure there are others here that will tell you that you should use something else besides the pill.

I know you are unsure about condoms....and for some people they seriously irriate them. But I would still give them a try..... I mean you don't want to risk getting any STD's....etc. Plus its a good backup method for if your pill doesn't work. I have mostly used the pill and condoms together and I have had no problems.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There is a 100% fail proof method of birth control.

Ready?

Ready???

It's called...

ABSTINENCE!

Screw that.....Pun intended. HAHA.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    I'm not a fan of condoms either, because they take way to much sensitivity away, but there are condoms out there that help give some of it back. Such has as natrualabs natural skin condoms...which may feel weird at first...but next to nothing..it feels pretty good.
    Decreased sensitivity for men = increased pleasure for women.
    :-D

not always true, I know for example my ex didn't liked the ribbed latex we used at one point, we both didn't feel all that much.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

There's only one condom I've ever used that I thought was remotely good. Trojan Supras. However, they are unfortunately really crappy and break all the time. There were times that I went through 4 condoms in like two hours, and I only finished once. It was terrible. Those rubbers are made of polyurethane, or however you spell it, and were really thin, but they were crap. When I first started having sex I thought they were pretty good compared to other rubbers I had tried, but then I went about 2 years without ever wearing a condom, and when I started to again, I couldn't feel anything. There's nothing better than the real thing. However, it is unsafe, as we all know.

yup , thats what happends ,same here . Slowly , you'll get used to condoms (altho i never ended up cumming with one on...bahh i always used to aim my cumshot on her anyways )... what you could do is simply have sex WITH a condom , then when she's done , pull out , take off condom , and let her give you a handjob/blowjob and hopefully youll blow your load .

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    yup , thats what happends ,same here . Slowly , you'll get used to condoms (altho i never ended up cumming with one on...bahh i always used to aim my cumshot on her anyways )... what you could do is simply have sex WITH a condom , then when she's done , pull out , take off condom , and let her give you a handjob/blowjob and hopefully youll blow your load .
    First of all, I'll start by saying a handjob, is a man's job. Only person giving me a handjob is me. Now pulling out and her giving me head isn't a bad suggestion at all, except in the past when I've done that I received complaints that my meat tasted like rubber.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy
    I don't recomend condoms at all. If you aren't too young, it wouldn't hurt to go ask a doctor about birth control. Sex will also feel much better for both of you. And you won't have to worry about anything during sex.
    This is so wrong. Birth control is not 100% foolproof my dear young things. Ask my mom, I'm living testament to that fact.

Being sexually active is a responsibility to YOURSELF. Take all necessary precautions, unless of course the idea of an unplanned pregnancy is ok with you. Or an abortion....like many people here have mentioned, that can be very traumatizing.....I've had friends go through it.Also, age has nothin to do with birth control. Even if you are 14 and having sex, you should be on it. Period.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I think there should be an intelligence or at least a IQ level reached before sex is allowed to happen. Some people seriously are to stupid to have sex.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12