+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no condoms no x

no condoms no x

had an argument with my guy, we've never tried usin condoms b4 since we've havnt had that much x yet (he's my first) but he wants to use condoms for my "safety" and our future..yet im skeptical about using it, im not into pills too and we just used withdrawal in the past (im scared there might be any side effects with pills or get any infections from condoms or it might get stuck into my vagina). But he is adamant that we use condoms coz even with precum there's still a chance for me to get preggy and told me if i wont agree then no x for us. what should i do? any advices people?

Use the condom you stupid girl. Dont mean to be harsh but there's no excuses here.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Relying on simply the "withdrawl" method is simply asking for trouble. Birth control pills honestly are not all that bad. Yes there can be a few side effects...but its certainly ALOT better then going thru with an unplanned pregnancy and then having to raise a child for 18 years..... Yeah you probably say there is abortion. BUt honestly thats not cheap, and you can damage your chances for having kids when you want them someday.
    Your doc can give you samples or you can go to Planned Parenthood and get them really cheap....and its confidental. With the samples though, you can find the right pill for you without paying for it right away. (I had to try three different ones before I found one that worked for me). But don't just rely on birth control.

Its also good to get in the habit of using condoms. Your bf isn't stupid when he suggests that. honestly if you use lube......condoms will be fine and you shouldn't have any reactions. BUt yeah there are always those few times that condoms can tear.......so its important to stick with using something else IN ADDITON TO....condoms.

They also have the patch, the shot, etc. Try looking into this stuff. Why risk messing up your future and trapping yourself into something your not ready for if you don't have to?
    Last edited by Ellynn; 05-09-05 at 01:27 AM.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

A girl upset because her boyfriend wants to use condoms? this thread can't be for real...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    A girl upset because her boyfriend wants to use condoms? this thread can't be for real...
    That would suggest there aren't stupid people in the world.

"Afraid the condom might get stuck".

Idiot.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    That would suggest there aren't stupid people in the world.

"Afraid the condom might get stuck".

Idiot.
    Yeah a condom(the whole thing) getting stuck doesn't happen. Yes it can tear....and part of it can stay inside(which is VERY RARE). (Heck it happened to me). But it came out and all was good. I'm glad I used one....even if it failed.....cuz I was still on the pill.... so I was ok.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    sorry for annoying you. oh well, can't please everybody. thanks ellyn!

Is this shit for real? She's worried about side effect from a pill or a condom but not pregnancy? That is sick. Someone get this girls some sex ed QUICK! Oi...

USE THE CONDOMS, and go on the pill. Withdrawl DOES NOT WORK! And if you get pregnant and decide to get an abortion, not only will it be a terrible ordeal physically and could screw you up in terms of future reproduction, it will really, really **** you up mentally, and that is something no girl wants to go through. It's not worth it to not use protection.

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    USE THE CONDOMS, and go on the pill. Withdrawl DOES NOT WORK! And if you get pregnant and decide to get an abortion, not only will it be a terrible ordeal physically and could screw you up in terms of future reproduction, it will really, really **** you up mentally, and that is something no girl wants to go through. It's not worth it to not use protection.
    I have to agree with this post. I happened to get pregnant while I was on the pill....no condoms, just using the withdrawl method. I had an abortion (I was only 17 at the time)....and it was NOT an experience that I would wish on ANY woman. Get birth control AND use condoms!
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

I'm not a fan of condoms either, because they take way to much sensitivity away, but there are condoms out there that help give some of it back. Such has as natrualabs natural skin condoms...which may feel weird at first...but next to nothing..it feels pretty good.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblina
    I have to agree with this post. I happened to get pregnant while I was on the pill....no condoms, just using the withdrawl method. I had an abortion (I was only 17 at the time)....and it was NOT an experience that I would wish on ANY woman. Get birth control AND use condoms!
    exactly! take her advice or believe me you'll regret it! not that i regret having my son, but by making one mistake or by being careless can change your whole life. getting preggy may not be the only consequence, you can pick up all sorts of diseases and shit.. i hope you take protection into consideration, for your own good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblina
    Make sure you think hard about this Zena. Jeblina went through it, and my girlfriend and I went through it when we were 17. And it was a very bad experience. It ****ed my girlfriend up and as Jeblina said, she wouldn't wish that experience on any woman. I completely agree with that. Over three years after the fact and it still makes my stomach turn everytime I think about it, which is often. I'm sure my ex feels a lot worse than even I do. Think about that. You do not want that to happen.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by zena
    sorry for annoying you. oh well, can't please everybody. thanks ellyn!
    Sure no prob. Just seriously consider what we are all saying. I mean are you really ready to deal with a pregnancy? If not then take all the measures to prevent one. Because once you do become pregnant....then everything will change...
    My friends both went thru it at 17....and even though they love their kids very much....they both struggled ALOT while everyone else was out having fun or worrying about college etc. And both of them ended up not staying with the guy......(one of them got married even). Its mainly because it all happened too fast and at such a young age.... Why do that to yourself if there are ways to prevent it?

Another friend of mine went thru with an abortion as well(in high school). She knew she couldn't deal with having a kid at her age.... So she took the easy way out.....which later she admits was not easy at all.( I could only imagine.) Everytime she sees my other friends 5 yr old daughter....it tears her up inside to think about the baby that she killed who would be about the same age.

Why bother even taking a chance? Do you really want to end up in these situations?

Quote Originally Posted by zena
    had an argument with my guy, we've never tried usin condoms b4 since we've havnt had that much x yet (he's my first) but he wants to use condoms for my "safety" and our future..yet im skeptical about using it, im not into pills too and we just used withdrawal in the past (im scared there might be any side effects with pills or get any infections from condoms or it might get stuck into my vagina). But he is adamant that we use condoms coz even with precum there's still a chance for me to get preggy and told me if i wont agree then no x for us. what should i do? any advices people?
    I'm on the pill for more than two years now. There are no side-effects. In the beginning, my breasts got larger, but that was it. If you both rely on withdrawl, then none of you can ever fully let go and enjoy sex.

He will be thinking when he should pull out, and you will be worried if he'll pull out in time. Even with a condom, there's always the risk of it breaking during sex. The chance that it will break and your guy will come at that same moment is very rare. But I don't like to use condoms because they make my vagina really dry and itchy. I've went through several infections, nothing too serious though, because of the lubricant in condoms.

I don't recomend condoms at all. If you aren't too young, it wouldn't hurt to go ask a doctor about birth control. Sex will also feel much better for both of you. And you won't have to worry about anything during sex.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast