+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Sticky situation....help!

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Good! He shouldn't change...there is no part of his life (that we know of) that is not working!
    Whoa...I'm not asking him to change....I'm just asking for an adult conversation to find out what's really going on....and if everything is fine, then all I'm asking for is some COMMON COURTESY! I'm not nieve enough to think that you can actually CHANGE someone if they don't want to change for themself!
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

why don't you just hook up with tavs. he's a good looking, decent guy. (i think)

you're both horse people. (i think)

Yea, I'm a decent guy. I was on the university Rodeo team for a while.....saddle bronc riding. We're only separated by 1500+ miles.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I don't want to make you defensive about your guy, but you seem to have too much going for you to be so un-self-confident around him.

RELAX! He should be pursuing you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob26
    I don't want to make you defensive about your guy, but you seem to have too much going for you to be so un-self-confident around him.

RELAX! He should be pursuing you!!
    It's not that I'm not confident around him...maybe it's just the opposite...I'm a straight-shooter...I tell it like a see it...sometimes, maybe TOO bluntly. I think I may have scared him off...LOL

It's meeting new people that's hard for me....that's where my confidence has taken a real fall.....once I get to know a person, I'm VERY outgoing and gregarious.

Thank you for your compliment

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Yea, I'm a decent guy. I was on the university Rodeo team for a while.....saddle bronc riding. We're only separated by 1500+ miles.
    Saddle broncs...wow....that's hot. 1500 miles isn't sounding so very far....LOL

Do you have a pic TAVS?
    Last edited by Jeblina; 08-09-05 at 01:42 AM.

Tone Guest
    Jeblina this is for you!

[url]http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?articleid=4756&TrackingID=516311&Bann erID=544657&menuid=7&GT1=6898[/url]

Click ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Jeblina this is for you!

[url]http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?articleid=4756&TrackingID=516311&Bann erID=544657&menuid=7&GT1=6898[/url]

Click ^^^^
    That was a good article....thank you.....plenty of good ideas in that.....

Although....I still don't know exactly what to do about my current boyfriend....or how to do it!

What about putting a note on his truck or the door to his house saying "please call me, I really want to talk to you".

don't say "I need to talk to you", b/c that' usually sends off the warning signs that the conversation won't be all that good.

Then, the next move is his. At some point, now, I think you're going to have to let him make the next move to see how he really feels and how much he wants the relationship to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    What about putting a note on his truck or the door to his house saying "please call me, I really want to talk to you".

don't say "I need to talk to you", b/c that' usually sends off the warning signs that the conversation won't be all that good.

Then, the next move is his. At some point, now, I think you're going to have to let him make the next move to see how he really feels and how much he wants the relationship to work.
    I have to go up to his work again today......so I'll see him there.......I really want to go out to dinner with him tonight, but I don't know if I should call him to plan it.....or I should just wait until I see him.

Wait until you see him; the phone calls arent' working and they're just getting you all riled up when he doesn't answer or return your calls.

Wait until you see him; the phone calls arent' working and they're just getting you all riled up when he doesn't answer or return your calls.
    Well I haven't actually tried calling him today.....and I'M NOT RILED UP! LOL.....just kidding.....I'm stressed over the whole situation really......not only over the fact that he's not answering my calls.....

I hear you. I'd still hold off on calling though. Where the hell's Ellynn?

I hear you. I'd still hold off on calling though. Where the hell's Ellynn?
    ::puts phone away:: Okay...fair enough.....so do you think that dinner is a bad idea then too? Or is that okay? I'm so sick of it being unresolved....no matter what the outcome is, I'd much rather it just be RESOLVED...so I wouldn't have to stress about it anymore!

No, I think dinner is a good idea; like I said yesterday. Approach it like you want to have dinner to resolve things in a positive way, NOT a confrontational dinner (ie-"We need to talk...")

But I said this yesterday, and got flamed for giving poor advice from some of the ladies here.

go for the dinner!

But don't rush into judging events that may play out either way; this may require some patience on your part. Hopefully not too much though.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast