Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Sticky situation....help!

Tone Guest
    LoL actually I think he just got back from there

Maybe he'll be willing to go again though ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    LoL actually I think he just got back from there

Maybe he'll be willing to go again though ;p
    Of course I would. Unfortunately I dont think I could get the time off. I'm what you might call essential personnel.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Of course I would. Unfortunately I dont think I could get the time off. I'm what you might call essential personnel.
    That's too bad ....you should make yourself less useful
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

come on tavs, take a weekend off!!!

Tone Guest
    Come on TAVS!!

Jeblina needs someone to take her mind off Captain ****stick, you're just that someone ;p

Aye Aye Aye. I would love to....well except for that damn Florida humidity. Actually, I work Sundays and know I can't get any more of those off. I'm only allowed 3 per year and I've already taken 5. I'd have to be a Friday/Saturday thing. Besides, you got to give the man his 7-days. Maybe he'll work some magic.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

ah, what a disappointment.

Aye Aye Aye. I would love to....well except for that damn Florida humidity. Actually, I work Sundays and know I can't get any more of those off. I'm only allowed 3 per year and I've already taken 5. I'd have to be a Friday/Saturday thing. Besides, you got to give the man his 7-days. Maybe he'll work some magic.
    Awww...that IS a dissapointment. Yes, I do intend to give him his 7 days.....but I'm certainly not holding my breath.....the 7 days is more of a courtesy than anything.....

Maybe after the humidity calms down a little bit, you'll be more agreeable to taking another quick vacation.....Oct/Nov is a beautiful time here...not too hot, not too cold.

Oh really, a bit cooler eh? Closest I can fly is Orlando, but that's just about an hour drive right? You could always come up here ya know.... I have an extra Concert ticket for Oct 7th that the Ex won't be using. What kind of music do you like? Hey, that should be in your other thread.....I'm going to edit my post.

Oh really, a bit cooler eh? Closest I can fly is Orlando, but that's just about an hour drive right? You could always come up here ya know.... I have an extra Concert ticket for Oct 7th that the Ex won't be using. What kind of music do you like? Hey, that should be in your other thread.....I'm going to edit my post.
    Thanks for reminding me about music for my other quote...I modified my post too.....I like all types of music.....and even some country...LOL. Yes, orlando is about a 45-hour drive from me....not too bad a drive. Who's the concert to? (not that I could come out...I doubt that my mom would watch my daughter while I went halfway across the country...LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblina
    Thanks for reminding me about music for my other quote...I modified my post too.....I like all types of music.....and even some country...LOL. Yes, orlando is about a 45-hour drive from me....not too bad a drive. Who's the concert to? (not that I could come out...I doubt that my mom would watch my daughter while I went halfway across the country...LOL)
    Brooks and Dunn with Big and Rich, Warren Brothers, and Cowboy Troy. You got everything from traditional country to country-rap with that collection.

"Dum-diggity-dum, diggity-diggity-dum dig this
    Slicker than the grease from a BBQ Briskit
    Got more chunk than a fresh potato salad
    You thought you had your answer
    But your answer was invalid
    Your looking at me crazy cause you think I'm loco
    The big black cowboy, with the crazy vocal"
    Last edited by TAVS; 10-09-05 at 12:39 AM.

Brooks and Dunn with Big and Rich, Warren Brothers, and Cowboy Troy. You got everything from traditional country to country-rap with that collection.
    Brooks and Dunn are CLASSIC country....sometimes a little "twangy" for my taste....but still classic.....Cowboy Troy is the new guy in the genre......It still surprises me that all the hardcore country fans actually ACCEPT some of the new stuff that's coming out!

I'm only allowed 3 per year and I've already taken 5. I'd have to be a Friday/Saturday thing.
    Ok, so take 6; you've already broken the rule.

"Hick-Hop"

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Ok, so take 6; you've already broken the rule.
    Hehehe....I like the way Lloyd thinks

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast