+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sticky situation....help!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblina
    Oh, and it sounds as though you need an invitation to actually SEE if you think that it's a sexy smell on a woman
    Yes, I'm always up for an invitation; but have to warn 'ya, I think I've made up my mind about the scent "Eau d'Manure" on a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Yes, I'm always up for an invitation; but have to warn 'ya, I think I've made up my mind about the scent "Eau d'Manure" on a woman.
    JESUS...what do you think I DO? Roll in the shit? HAHAHA.....it's more like the smell of hay and horse and sweat, and whatever perfume I'm wearing that day
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

.it's more like the smell of hay and horse and sweat,
    Oh, my mistake. That's much better!!

Oh, my mistake. That's much better!!
    Awww....cmon...you took that out of context! LOL....I swear....I don't smell bad when I come home (maybe I've just gotten used to it?)

Ok. I'm sure you smell divine. I'll leave it at that.

Good luck with your beau today/tonight. Let me know how it goes.

Good luck with your beau today/tonight. Let me know how it goes.
    Well I just tried calling him....he rejected my phone call So now what? Keep trying? Crap.....

Well I just tried calling him....he rejected my phone call So now what? Keep trying? Crap.....
    I'd go over to his work. You needed to go over anyway, right?

I'd go over to his work. You needed to go over anyway, right?
    Yeah...I don't REALLY have to go over until tomorrow....but there are some things that I could use today......but if he's avoiding my phone calls, won't it seem a bit "stalker-ish" to go up there anyway....I mean, he obviously doesn't want to talk to me if he's rejecting my phone calls, right?

Yeah...I don't REALLY have to go over until tomorrow....but there are some things that I could use today......but if he's avoiding my phone calls, won't it seem a bit "stalker-ish" to go up there anyway....I mean, he obviously doesn't want to talk to me if he's rejecting my phone calls, right?
    No, not necessarily. Maybe he just doesn't wan to deal now or get into a long conversation, that could get heated while he's at work. I personally don't like get calls from girls when I'm at work, especially if there is a chance there would be drama.

Go over, be nice, tell him you'd like to stop by; almost insist on it without being "stalkerish", if that's possible. He he flat out refuses, well then, we need to rethink Plan B. I highly doubt he will.

Remember, he already put his feelings out to you. He just can't turn them off just lie that, as much as we men would llike to.

Go in with the mind set of "He loves me, he told me so. He may be embarassed, but I have the confidence that he'll want to see me."

Go in with the mind set of "He loves me, he told me so. He may be embarassed, but I have the confidence that he'll want to see me."
    That's the thing I'm worried about....yes, he did say "love"...but then didn't say it for a whole WEEK, and then we had our big blowup thing....and he said that he didn't really MEAN to say it, that it just kinda came out...blah blah blah.....and that he wants to go slow so things don't get screwed up.....I'm concerned that he's not being honest with me, and this is just his "nice" way of saying that he's just not that into me. Am I just being paranoid now?

Personally yes, I think you're being paranoid.

I've been in the situation where I've said "I love you" to a girl before she said it, and i got something like "that's nice" in return.

From a guys standpoint it's humbling and embarassing. My take is he was probably doubting how you felt (remember, youdidn't actually say it back), and acting all cool to cover himself. Meanwhile, he's thinking, "****, why did I say that! stupid, stupid stupid"

Personally yes, I think you're being paranoid.

I've been in the situation where I've said "I love you" to a girl before she said it, and i got something like "that's nice" in return.

From a guys standpoint it's humbling and embarassing. My take is he was probably doubting how you felt (remember, youdidn't actually say it back), and acting all cool to cover himself. Meanwhile, he's thinking, "****, why did I say that! stupid, stupid stupid"
    Yes, but on Saturday, I DID tell him.....because earlier in the day, I had been up at his work, and he was just acting all distant to me, and I got moody and pissed and told him "I don't think I can do this anymore" and he asked me why, and I told him," because every time I think I've figured out how I feel about you, you do something like stand me up and don't call for 2 days!".....I then called him back a few hours later, and told him," I lied to you earlier when I said I was still figuring out how I feel about you....I already KNOW how I feel about you...I love you. Why don't we talk later?" And then when we met later (MUCH later than planned), that's when the whole "situation" went down and I thought he was stoned and he ran off.

I don't know if I ever asked you, do you really love him? Would you have said that to him if he didn't being it up first? Put the whole drug thing aside, like it never happened. do you see yourself with him? And with your daughter?

I don't know if I ever asked you, do you really love him? Would you have said that to him if he didn't being it up first? Put the whole drug thing aside, like it never happened. do you see yourself with him? And with your daughter?
    Absolutely...the only reason I DIDN'T say it first was that I've always been told to let the guy say it first (because they tend to come to "love" feelings slower than women)....if I had said it, I risked rejection. I started thinking that I loved him about a week before he said it.

And yes, I can see myself with him....when I'm with him, I feel great about myself...I feel safe and happy....and my daughter loves him and he's great with her....and I love his daughter....I had already talked to him when we first started dating about my aprehentions about about the relationship...I told him....I'm a little scared because if things get serious, it's kinda an Insta-family. He said he knew...and then asked me if I minded it.....I said....no...assuming things went well....

Alright, you need to bring these things up to him as well. I think every man would like their woman to think that they make you feel secure.

You need to go over there now and let me know how it goes! I leave work by 4:00, especially today since I rode in with a buddy of mine. (trying to save on these new gas prices) Hurry! go go go. And report back here by 3:30.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast