+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sticky situation....help!

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Alright, you need to bring these things up to him as well. I think every man would like their woman to think that they make you feel secure.

You need to go over there now and let me know how it goes! I leave work by 4:00, especially today since I rode in with a buddy of mine. (trying to save on these new gas prices) Hurry! go go go. And report back here by 3:30.
    I wish I could...I have to go later because my daughter is still napping and I have to take a shower and get ready (I think I'm required to look "killer" for this meeting right?). I probably won't be leaving my house before 4....probably more like 4:30. It takes me 30 mins to get over there too....and then I have to take care of my horses while I'm over there so I don't waste fuel....I won't be back until late tonight.
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

Just because you had a problem with weed doesn't mean that he does. You said that he pays child support, works hard, and takes care of his daughter. So wheres the problem?

Try to look at your situation in proportion. He is a good guy and the only time he gets defensive is when you elude to his smoking habit. Why are you so afraid of you daughter becoming attached to someone who smokes weed?

If I was dating a lady and she constantly judged me based on what I smoke, I would think that she is shallow and I would probably disregard her calls too.

I thought you were going to his work first?
    Yes, look "killer" for the meeting, but don't "overdo" it. Classy, yet sexy; subtle yet flashy. Skirt and tank top; tank dress or sundress, whatever they call them. Hair in an updo.

Good stuff there!

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Just because you had a problem with weed doesn't mean that he does. You said that he pays child support, works hard, and takes care of his daughter. So wheres the problem?

Try to look at your situation in proportion. He is a good guy and the only time he gets defensive is when you elude to his smoking habit. Why are you so afraid of you daughter becoming attached to someone who smokes weed?

If I was dating a lady and she constantly judged me based on what I smoke, I would think that she is shallow and I would probably disregard her calls too.
    Are you kidding me? Did you even BOTHER to read my post? I myself am an ex-addict....he and I used to party together...so I DO know that he used to smoke. Yes, he does pay child support and has a great relationship with his daughter...as well as mine. He IS a good guy....but if the reason that he is standing me up and not calling for days is because of drug use (even if it IS just weed), that's a problem...and I want to know before I get in any deeper. I DON'T want my daughter around someone who smokes because, hello...it's ILLEGAL, and it's bad for ya, and if he's getting high and driving, he's at risk of going to jail.

No...I'm not shallow....I'm just concerned for my wellbeing and the wellbeing of my daughter....you're OBVOIUSLY not a parent, correct? If you were, you would understand my perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Why are you so afraid of you daughter becoming attached to someone who smokes weed?
    Ok, obviously you don't have a daughter. When and if you do, your perspective will change on this I'm sure. I smoked plenty in college, nor do I think it's too bad of a habit, in moderation of course, however, I would not want my daughter being around it nor seeing me smoke it (which I don't)

I thought you were going to his work first?
    Yes, look "killer" for the meeting, but don't "overdo" it. Classy, yet sexy; subtle yet flashy. Skirt and tank top; tank dress or sundress, whatever they call them. Hair in an updo.

Good stuff there!
    Yes, I do have to go to his work first....but I'm not going to drive 30 mins there...talk to him....drive 30 mins home just to report to you.....then drive 30 mins BACK to take care of my horses and then drive 30 mins home....I'd be exhausted...that's two hours of driving...I can't afford that (not at 3.20 a gallon).

I was thinking of a tank top and short shorts (skirt at a feed store is SO out of place)....and my hair is short....so it's gonna have to be what it is.....(there are some pics of me with my short hair in my signature)....

Wow, $3.20/gal. I'm paying $3.69/gal.

And I'm not worth the 30 minute drive? Humph.

So you're going to his work, then your horses, then his house? Does that give him enough time to get home and freshen up? And forgive me for keep going back to this, but won't you smell like horses?

Maybe I'm not sure of the geographical layout of points A, B, C and D.

Is that pictures of him with you on the cruise?

Is that pictures of him with you on the cruise?
    No...that's my daughter's father.....I've gotta take those pics off ::rolls eyes::

Wow, $3.20/gal. I'm paying $3.69/gal.

And I'm not worth the 30 minute drive? Humph.

So you're going to his work, then your horses, then his house? Does that give him enough time to get home and freshen up? And forgive me for keep going back to this, but won't you smell like horses?

Maybe I'm not sure of the geographical layout of points A, B, C and D.
    Ok...here's the geographical layout...

[url]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jeblina3/detail?.dir=4f3c&.dnm=adad.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

I'm going to have my daughter tonight (unexpectedly)....so I don't know if I should resolve things tonight...or wait until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblina
    I was thinking of a tank top and short shorts (skirt at a feed store is SO out of place)....
    Nah, go sundress. I imagine every woman in Floriday is dressed in a tank top and shorts right now.

Nah, go sundress. I imagine every woman in Floriday is dressed in a tank top and shorts right now.
    I don't own a dress that fits me.....lol I'll look for a skirt though...but he's going to look at me strange and ask me why the hell I'm wearing a skirt to go to the barn in.....maybe I should tell him I have a date after the barn...with him? LOL

Holy shit, your house must by awesome! On an island and all

Aw man, the build up all afternoon, now I have to wait until tomorrow....

C'mon, can't you see this is all about me now; I need you to give it a try now! Tonight! for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblina
    I don't own a dress that fits me.....lol I'll look for a skirt though...but he's going to look at me strange and ask me why the hell I'm wearing a skirt to go to the barn in.....maybe I should tell him I have a date after the barn...with him? LOL
    he'll figure it our after he see's you.

Bring a change of clothes for after the barn?

Holy shit, your house must by awesome! On an island and all

Aw man, the build up all afternoon, now I have to wait until tomorrow....

C'mon, can't you see this is all about me now; I need you to give it a try now! Tonight! for me?
    Yeah...my house is pretty cool...it's about a 5 minute walk to the beach....in my backyard is a canal and I have a pool. It's cool until we get hurricanes like last year .

You don't have a comp at home? That's a shame! The best I can do is try to call him again....but otherwise, I guess you're going to have to wait until tomorrow

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast