+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sticky situation....help!

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    he'll figure it our after he see's you.

Bring a change of clothes for after the barn?
    There's nowhere to change at the barn....except for my horse's stall...and that's not very much privacy....LOL
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

No, I'm renting a room or staying in a room at my friends house (I"m going thru a separation/divorce thing) and I use my cell to connect my computer to the internet; but I'm actually heading out tonight for some sushi and drinking. Doubt I'll get on tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblina
    There's nowhere to change at the barn....except for my horse's stall...and that's not very much privacy....LOL
    You wear underwear, right? It's justs like being in a bathing suit/bikini. I change in my car all the time, and I have a little 2 seater.

No, I'm renting a room or staying in a room at my friends house (I"m going thru a separation/divorce thing) and I use my cell to connect my computer to the internet; but I'm actually heading out tonight for some sushi and drinking. Doubt I'll get on tonight.
    I'm sorry to hear about your separation/divorce....that's gotta be rough. But it sounds like you'll be hearing about it tomorrow then....depending on how it goes, I may not even post about it tonight...I might wait until the morning

You wear underwear, right?
    Sometimes....LOL....I guess you're right.....I'm going to go check my closet for an outfit that will be suitable. ::mumbles to self:: I'm going to look like an idiot wearing a skirt in a feed store...LOL

Sometimes....LOL....I guess you're right.....I'm going to go check my closet for an outfit that will be suitable. ::mumbles to self:: I'm going to look like an idiot wearing a skirt in a feed store...LOL
    Well I don't know how it is down south y'all, but up here, going to the feed store is a big to-do. It's necessarily "Black tie", but it is "semi-formal" and considered one of the biggest outtings of the year.

Well I don't know how it is down south y'all, but up here, going to the feed store is a big to-do. It's necessarily "Black tie", but it is "semi-formal" and considered one of the biggest outtings of the year.
    HAHA....yeah....it's not such a big deal here.....LOL...that was funny. I'm just not anticipating the looks that I'm going to get....seriously...everybody that goes to the feed store is in jeans or shorts......I don't know that they even KNOW what a skirt is

Alright...I'm leaving now...gotta go find something "semi-formal" to wear and get ready....so you don't think I should try calling one more time before I show up? (can you tell I'm worried about just showing up there?)

Nah, just go. Remember: confidence, with the air of "shyness", if that makes sense.

Good luck; make sure to let me know how it goes. I'll try checking in later tonight.

Nah, just go. Remember: confidence, with the air of "shyness", if that makes sense.

Good luck; make sure to let me know how it goes. I'll try checking in later tonight.
    I just thought of something else.....what do I do if he avoids me when I go up to his work? Do I let him just avoid me? Or do I search him out and talk to him? This is crazy....I feel like I need to be writing a script...and then if he avoids me, I can just give it to somebody to give to him!!! LOL

you're OBVOIUSLY not a parent, correct? If you were, you would understand my perspective.
    I personally know several parents who use marijuana and are doing a fine job at raising their children. One of them is a single mother who works as a medical assistant and is paying off a mortage on her home.

Also, what is an "ex-addict"? I've heard from addicts "once an addict, always an addict" meaning that you can stop using, but you must never pick up again because you are hooked. If this is why you dont want to associate with him then I understand because he is a trigger for you.

Dont assume that he drives high just because he smokes weed. Many people drink alchohol but dont drive drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    I personally know several parents who use marijuana and are doing a fine job at raising their children. One of them is a single mother who works as a medical assistant and is paying off a mortage on her home.

Also, what is an "ex-addict"? I've heard from addicts "once an addict, always an addict" meaning that you can stop using, but you must never pick up again because you are hooked. If this is why you dont want to associate with him then I understand because he is a trigger for you.

Dont assume that he drives high just because he smokes weed. Many people drink alchohol but dont drive drunk.
    Obviously these so called "parents" are really just selfish sperm and egg donors....no parent in their right mind would smoke weed and say that it wasn't hurting their child....that's ludacris!

And yes, I am an "ex-addict"....I've been clean and sober for nearly 4 years...I have no triggers...my daughter is the most important thing in my life, and I'd never jeopardize that because of a drug....even if it was in front of me...I wouldn't touch it.

I'm not assuming that he drives high....but the other night when I saw signs that he might be high, he was driving......

I just thought of something else.....what do I do if he avoids me when I go up to his work? Do I let him just avoid me? Or do I search him out and talk to him? This is crazy....I feel like I need to be writing a script...and then if he avoids me, I can just give it to somebody to give to him!!! LOL
    I would try finding him; tell a coworker of his that you'd like to talk to him if he won't come out. Tell him "It's important, but not an emergency, and I'd really like to talk to him...now."

I would try finding him; tell a coworker of his that you'd like to talk to him if he won't come out. Tell him "It's important, but not an emergency, and I'd really like to talk to him...now."
    ::sighs:: Ok....sounds fair enough....I'm nervous though....I think I'm going to go throw up before I go there....

::sighs:: Ok....sounds fair enough....I'm nervous though....I think I'm going to go throw up before I go there....
    Wow, I htought I got nervous before a date

Good luck, take some ginger ale to sip on for the ride over...and saltines. Hey, it works for pregnant women.

Wow, I htought I got nervous before a date

Good luck, take some ginger ale to sip on for the ride over...and saltines. Hey, it works for pregnant women.
    HAHAHA...yeah I remember, it worked for me when I was pregnant too.......but yes....I DO get very nervous....I let the anticipation get to me, and then I go into a full blown anxiety attack.....I'm fine once I talk to him though.......but even now...my hands are shaking just thinking about what the HELL I'm going to say!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast