+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fat Chicks

lilwing89 Guest

Fat Chicks

so is it true that fat-ass girls are naturally looser than skinny ones(virgins im talking about)?

That is rediculous.

Where did you hear that? I've never screwed a fat chick, and I really wouldn't want to. But I highly doubt that's true.

lilwing89 Guest
    just something me and my friends at the lunchtable were talking about...lol so i guess ill have somethin to tell them on tuesday!

I dont know...but fat on a girl is very un-attractive to me.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Usally yes, it's hard for them to find someone, unless you like them chubby's hey whatever turns you on.... that problem between fat-ass girls and pretty girls and how they are easier or not, well i don't the patience to talk about it now, but it's all about mankind surviving. Only the best species will survive, Darwin theories or something like that.

The other reason it's that society bombs you with thousands of gorgeous women, hot and sexy babe's, it's natural that you'll seek for that type of girl, leaving the fat-ass girl in background

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    so is it true that fat-ass girls are naturally looser than skinny ones(virgins im talking about)?
    I don't know....why don't you go and find out?!?
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

The other reason it's that society bombs you with thousands of gorgeous women, hot and sexy babe's, it's natural that you'll seek for that type of girl, leaving the fat-ass girl in background
    And that's the way it should be.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Aestetic natural selection But I almost equally dislike skinny skeleton chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    Why would they be? People who are fat have internal organs the same size as average people, and the fat resides in the area between the internal organs and the skin. In fact, if anything, I would guess they might even feel tighter since the fat deposits would cause the insides to seem more full or swollen. But I doubt it. They would likely feel the same.

Well the 'big' chicks I've slept with (both virgins) were a lot looser than the smaller chicks I've slept with, honestly.

Scientifically... No idea...

Wait, are you talking about "looser" as in "sluttier" or the vagina is actually bigger?

I heard fat chicks try harder in bed?

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Wait, are you talking about "looser" as in "sluttier" or the vagina is actually bigger?

i heard that too, i think it's because since that they know that they're not hot sexy babes, they "compensate" that trying to be good in bed, so the partner may think about a possible next time with her. The same study also say that hot sexy babes don't try so hard because they know that even if that guy who's with her in bed doesn't like her she always get another one.

You can see this like in the business world: you have a small business, since you don't sell much, you care about your clients, giving him personalized attention to make the client happy to buy in your store (fat-ass chicks), in the other way there's a big supermarket where they sell a lot and don't give a sh*t about the clients and don't care if they return or not, since there's a lots of others clients out there (hot sexy babes)

Fat chicks {No thanks} XD
    Boys dont cry...

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    I've heard that, too, and also that they enjoy sex more. Chronic dieting has a negative effect on energy levels and sex drive. Low-fat diets are problematic because the body needs lipids to make hormones, including the testosterone needed for sexual response.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast