+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: kissing the ashtray

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by equivo
    Other way round honey.

Also count yourself lucky you're not living in the UK. We're paying almost £1/litre here, which is $1.84/litre. 1 litre is 3.785 US gallons which makes that $6.96/gallon
    Yeah, right....sorry. But you know what I meant.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I used to smoke. It was on and off but thanks to my other half he helped me quit the first time and then I started up again recently when things were just going bad for me in my life. but I quit and haven't been smoking for the past 2 weeks ( I think) because of him and my mom who show their love and how much they care about me. Another thing that happened a few years back when my bf had my pack he came over and his mouth just smelled so bad of cigarrette smell (I guess he was trying it out because I was smoking) that put a halt to my bad habit. I didn't like kissing him tasting that in my mouth and I started to realize that he was copying after me. I don't want to see him ruin his life because of a bad habit I developed in elem.!

I smoke but unless I quit, will be in hell haggling with devil over the price of ice water and angels before long. Wait a minute... I am the devil. Okay nevermind.
    Confucious say, "Woman who put man in doghouse soon find him in cathouse."

lilwing89 Guest
    you're not the devil

your a crazy ass mother ****** who wants attention on love forum who thinks they can get it by claiming their the devil

if your the devil
    then frasbee is hitler

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    i actually just brought this up because sometimes my mom tries to kiss me and she smokes a lot and it grosses the hell out of me
    So that's how it is in your house.
    Well this could explain why you're so fvcked up.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    you're not the devil

your a crazy ass mother ****** who wants attention on love forum who thinks they can get it by claiming their the devil

if your the devil
    then frasbee is hitler

If you thought that post was serious, you're crazier than I am. Damn man, I was just joking around.
    Confucious say, "Woman who put man in doghouse soon find him in cathouse."

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo
    If you thought that post was serious, you're crazier than I am. Damn man, I was just joking around.
    and if you thought my post was serious, you're a crazy mother ****** and a half!

I disliked my ex gf smoking. I usually didn't like kissing her since she is a regular smoker. Tasted bad, smelt bad. But she would chew gum at least to make it better. Now..I don't really like dating regular smokers anymore.

cigs sucks cigars are nice and its a disgusting habit
    Life is a city full of swaying streets,
    and death the marketplace where all ends meet
    ~three faces of eve

I'm a smoker, too - and found this thread pretty interesting.

I grew up (and still live in) the south - in fact, was raised in tobacco capitol. When the crops were in, it was an excused absense from school... because even the kids had to help in the fields. EVERYBODY smoked.

It's so common here, I rarely meet anyone that doesnt smoke. I can get them for about $2.50/pack if I shop right. And gas was $2.29 the last time I stopped, FWIW.

That said, I've been putting some serious thought into quitting lately. I stopped smoking indoors, which was a big help - and found I really liked that my house and clean clothes smelled so nice.

When I travel, though, I notice that other places are just not like here. In San Diego, for example... there is nowhere to smoke. Even if you go outside in the yard, all of the neighbors on each side of you come out to gawk like "what the hell are you doing?!" - LOL, maybe extreme, but that's how I felt there. Here it is still common to smoke in restaurants and other public places.

Anyway, I have a friend that has to quit - she has emphyzema (sp?) developing. I told her I would quit with her. It gave me a good reason to follow through on my recent desire to quit myself.

I smoke Camel non-filters. No big inclinations at present to quit. Figure any non-smoking Nazis who don't like it can go breath their shares of carbon-monoxide somewhere else.
    Speak less. Say more.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL.. eww non-filters! Camel isn't bad but non-filters???
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Smoke less. Filters? I'll go through three packs a day. Non-filters? One pack a day, at most. More usually, one every two days. It definitely an addiction which requires the full range of interventions to stop any drug addiction requires. Presebtly, it's the least evil of three crutches I COULD rely on to expel some of the stresses I experience.

BTW, interesting thing about smoking I've never heard ANY stop-smoking program mention directly: Smoking anything is like putting a cork in a bottle. You put this nasty thing in your lips and it stops up your mouth for a moment. Kinda like stopping yourself form saying something you might not want to hear. A large part of the psychology of why someone smokes has to do with managing their feelings. Smoking is a way stop them up so they don't get out and you have to feel them. Nevermind the nicotine addiction.
    Speak less. Say more.

For what it's worth, my dad died from emphasema. It was horrible to watch. So those of you with kids, you're being very selfish; think of your kids. Cigarettes will kill you. I'd say over about the last 7 years are very noticable; then the last 2 are hard with the last 6 months or so being unbearable.

I would never, ever want my kids to have to go thru what I witnessed; if that meant giving up solid food, I would.

That is all. *steps off soapbox*

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Don't smoke
    I agree with this post.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast