This is not to sway the minds or opinions of any one person. or persons. Just simply thoughts and feelings at the time. There comes a point in everyones life where they find out who there real friends are, as well as if they really truly love someone. Theres a bold line between friends and true friends. Its sad to say though that most of the time it either takes a tragic event to find it out, or betrayal. Betrayal by far hurts way more then most other things. Recently i lost what i thought was the love of my life to the guy who was supposed to be the best man in our wedding, my best friend since childhood. The sting of that betrayal hurt way worse then losing either of them. Some may say im a little to young to be talking like i know whats going on, but its all about maturity and the things youve went through that got you where you are today.... Ive seen alot of friends get hurt and come bck just fine and stronger then before. but ive also seen the latter... i lost a dear friend to suicide because he thought it was the only way to stop the hurt... love is such a beautiful thing, but at the same time its tragic and painful... i wish the best for all of you and hope that someone takes something away from this. Please just always remember your worth so much more then to be hurt or to be upset. It doesnt matter who you are, your an amazing person and you deserve to be happy. Dont ever let anyone tell you youre not worth the time or your anything less then perfect.......