+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can a psychic help me with finding my true love?

Can a psychic help me with finding my true love?

Hi! I'm new here...
    I've been single for almost two years. There were some guys in my life but each relationship ended with horrible and painful breakup. With the last bf I felt like we were getting energy from completely different sources. I loved going out and he preferred staying at home. I was very active, he was introvert. Actually, it seems as I attract men that are precisely opposite to me.
    I think there is some strange energy inside me that attract them. I've read about aura but I don't believe in them. However, I think about trying a psychic reading. I want to know where to look for love, and what to do to find it. Has anyone of you ever got a love reading? Was it useful?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No. Breakups happen. Learn from them and challenge yourself to do better.

psychs nvr work in real lyf...only in movies....n dat guy must probably b having inferority complex issues coz u r an extrovert while he waznt....dats why he broke up wid u....try goin out wid peopl similar to u...coz opposites attack..nt attract!!!

Psychics don't work for love,sure they will tell you that you will meet a really great bf,but in reality they just tell you what you want to hear,although years and years ago,when I was a teenager my mom went to this psychic that was very good,everything she said to my mom really did happen,and she even told me that I would meet a very charming guy.