+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl from Ireland - NEED HELP QUICK!

Girl from Ireland - NEED HELP QUICK!

Hey Guys this is my first post and will be kinda long but it is so worth reading. So I'm a Boston 18 year old, who has grown up with an Irish Dad my whole life. We have gone back to his homeland Ireland about five times and visit a bunch of our family and friends, until my grandma passed away a long time ago. So when i was about ten we stopped visiting. Six years ago, one of our best Irish family friends came and met up with us in Denver and drove to Wyoming for a dude ranch. The family has two daughters, now one is 15, the other 19, and a Son who is 21. We haven't seen them ever since that trip, and for the first time in what seems like forever, we are visiting Ireland again this Feb vacation. So the girl that is a year older than me has matured a lot now (and i have too), and has become very pretty. She has always been a great friend and at the end of the Wyoming trip, when our two families split up and gave each other hugs and said our goodbyes, I received my first dose of liking a girl... FOR REAL. I could just tell that she liked me too and that has been the one of the only times where I have been able to tell a girl has liked me. I was thirteen so I nearly forgot about it until this year, when I heard my Dad and I are visiting again. I honestly don't know what to expect, because I haven't seen them in years. So this is the thing... When we visit Ireland this February, we stay in Dublin for four days, then stay at this family's house we haven't seen in forever, for only three days (two nights). I honestly want to impress this girl a lot. Since I have matured I have become really obsessed with fitness which will help and have become more "manly" obviously. At this point, I just don't know what else I should prepare for. Straight off the bat I want this girl to be attracted to me. Of course she is Irish so the culture is a bit different than an American's. Any tips or pointers? ANYTHING WILL HELP!!! Tips from girls are especially appreciated!!!!! What clothes should I bring? Styles? Cologne? IDK ANYTHING WILL HELP!

Just be your charming self, Gaelic Guy and don't anticipate anything too deep. You live in different countries and there are plenty of hotties where you live that you should set your sights on when you get back from your vacation.

Have fun!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Appreciate it it! Anticipating too much could be bad in the long run. Makes sense.