+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Whats going on?

Whats going on?

OK I had been friends with this girl for about a month, when we one night we ended up having sex, ever since then (about a month) now its been just like were in a relationship we click so well, but when I kinda hinted about getting serious she told me that shes still got some issues from her ex. They had dated for 3 years and were big time in love when he just took off one day. She does things like asking why I like her but then has amazing reactions when I compliment her or what not. I really care about her alot and I can tell I mean a great deal to her, but its like I've hit a wall, what should I do?

Well give her some space to work out her 'issues'. These issues could mean she is still banging the other dude. That is blunt yes, but could be possible. If you mean alot to her and vice versa then it should work out in your favour. Just lay low for now and dont push her too much. Perhaps she is feeling weird about the two of you having sex just shortly after their breakup.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Shes been hurt....so shes afraid of getting into anything serious right now. I can see why....... I mean she was with a guy for 3 yrs and he just took off. So now shes probably skeptical about men and think that one day you might turn on her. The only thing you can do is to be there for her. Reassure her that you want to be with her and that you want to take things slow.......and then take things slow. If she doesn't feel comfy with this ....then maybe its best to move on. If she is ok with this...then give it a shot....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Aye, comfort her and be there for her, let her know that you care! This will tell her that you do not want to see her hurt, which may persuade her into getting more serious with you. Ellyn's right, take things slow, and do not spill your feeling's to early.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne
    Aye, comfort her and be there for her, let her know that you care! This will tell her that you do not want to see her hurt, which may persuade her into getting more serious with you.
    Wow man.

You're like the LF sap aren't ya?

spartan_117----if she has some ex-boyfriend issues, let her deal with it. The surest way to muck things up is to get close too soon, 'cause she'll run away.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wait...

Spartan 117.

Isn't that Master Chief?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Wow man.

You're like the LF sap aren't ya?
    Hehe, what you mean by that? But yea I can get sappy when need be!