My boyfriend and i have been dating for 3 years now about 2 years ago we began drifting away i asked him for space but only because i wanted to be with someone else, during this time my boyfriend was still begging me to get back with him. After my fling i decided to get back with my boyfriend and he asked me if i had slept with this guy i denied it scared of the consequences( i lost my virginity to my current bf). About 2 weeks ago i told him the truth, he was crushed and I knew i was going to loose him. He asked me for space which at first I didnt want to because i couldnt fathom the though of loosing him. He told me that he loved me but that right now was not the time to be together that he had other things to worry about he said on top of me cheating i had been nagging him too much which i was beginning to do. But suddenly everything changed, he forgave me and I just dont understand why, i am beyond grateful when i was with this other guy i did not care about my current bf but now i love him more than ever so im happy but what made him change his mind after telling me he wanted space?