+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: do guys prefer like small cute looking girls?

do guys prefer like small cute looking girls?

do guys prefer small cute looking girls?

my friend who is tall and a little bit on the larger side blurted out the other day that she didint think it was fair that guys like small cute looking girls.

i tried to argue my way out of it but somehow i couldnt. i think boys do prefer small cute looking girls because i think guys are quite protective and i think they can be so when the girl is small etc....

i do understand that not all men like small cute girls, (hell gisele and the fleet of models on the catwalks arent exactly short) but some enlightenment please?

Quote Originally Posted by smilesalot
    do guys prefer small cute looking girls?

my friend who is tall and a little bit on the larger side blurted out the other day that she didint think it was fair that guys like small cute looking girls.

i tried to argue my way out of it but somehow i couldnt. i think boys do prefer small cute looking girls because i think guys are quite protective and i think they can be so when the girl is small etc....

i do understand that not all men like small cute girls, (hell gisele and the fleet of models on the catwalks arent exactly short) but some enlightenment please?
    I myself like smaller "petite" girls if you will. And I know a couple of my mates do. But I do have a couple of mates who aren't bothered the height of the girl...

I'm not sure why I like petite girls.. Maybe for the reasons you stated.. But I can definatly wrap my arms all the way around my girlfriend in bed

I like smaller cute girls

I like small cute girls, definitely. I'm not a huge guy myself, 5'10", 175lbs, so I don't want some girl that's as big as I am, or anywhere near it. Nobody I've dated has been more than 5'5".

yes, small cute girls; under 4 feet, flat head, no teeth and big ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    yes, small cute girls; under 4 feet, flat head, no teeth and big ears.
    Loyd, Look for the lyrics to the song "Rich Young Dumn Nymphomaniac" She's 4ft tall so you can rest your beer on her head.

Anyway, yea I like petite girls too. But not too short mind you, and certainly not too skinny. No midget skeletons for me.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

hehe what are the big ears for, Lloyd????????

(I am kind of afraid to ask.)

Too hold onto, and move her head "back and forth". I guess big ears are Optional; as long as she has the motion down.

Seriously, I like petite girls too, mainly b/c I'm only 5-10 and 165 lbs. If I were over 6 feet, I would probably like a taller girl.

As far as "shinniness", as I've gotten older, I don't mind a little meat on her bones. As long as everything is in proportion. ie, if she has A cups and skinny shoulders but has a Huuuuugggee ass-that's no good.

Oh, and "cankles" are a definite turnoff, for me.

Basically, I like my women like Shh!, although I haven't seen her ankles (or feet)!

i'm 6' 4" tall and 215lbs, i don't like small girls, unfortunately most of my female friends are kind of small, it's a curse of the latin chicks being small, from times to times there's one tall but it's very rare

nice to know guys that ears are important!

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Oh, and "cankles" are a definite turnoff, for me.

Basically, I like my women like Shh!, although I haven't seen her ankles (or feet)!
    Umm, Lloyd? I am pretty tall for a woman. Just over 5'8". Generally, I think people tend to be most attracted to people who are like themselves. Tall men often prefer tall women, shorter men often prefer shorter women. Narcissistic, aren't we?

I have to admit I always wished I were a few inches shorter. That would have left me with more options...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes.

All guys llike short girls.

All of 'em.

Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

my expereince is that guyslike short girls.

my bf is 6ft 4 and i am 5ft 3

though i think more guys would date a taller girl than a girl date a shorter guy.

I prefer shorter girls, but I don't dislike girls my height. I also notice that as I get bigger (I'm 5' 7'' and 180 lbs), I like my girls thicker. I want to know they can handle stress if you know what I mean.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast