+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not Loved

Not Loved

Hi!

Well ... my problem is that the guy that i like, is leaving for over 1 year in a few weeks time ... its very upsetting. ... but .. hey what can ya do!

I like him ... he's sweet, lovely, gorgeous, loving, caring .. everything i look for ... he's perfect ... but of course .. he doesn't like me ...

He kissed my best friend ... and acts like he wants her ... but he said that he was extremely drunk and doesn't remember it ... even though he was laying right next to me on the bed while kissing her ... (thats when my heart broke!!)

How do i move on ... where are all the good guys!? .. WHERE DO I LOOK! .. help me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Innocence
    Hi!

Well ... my problem is that the guy that i like, is leaving for over 1 year in a few weeks time ... its very upsetting. ... but .. hey what can ya do!

I like him ... he's sweet, lovely, gorgeous, loving, caring .. everything i look for ... he's perfect ... but of course .. he doesn't like me ...

He kissed my best friend ... and acts like he wants her ... but he said that he was extremely drunk and doesn't remember it ... even though he was laying right next to me on the bed while kissing her ... (thats when my heart broke!!)

How do i move on ... where are all the good guys!? .. WHERE DO I LOOK! .. help me!!

you can move on by telling yourself that he has no respect for you. kissing your best friedn when your lying next to him? that is way out of order.

Quote Originally Posted by smilesalot
    you can move on by telling yourself that he has no respect for you. kissing your best friedn when your lying next to him? that is way out of order.
    I wouldnt say its out of order. Doesnt sound like he claims any feelings for her and has never claimed so. Either way, just forget about it and live your life. You sound young, dont sweat this stupid guy.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

He kissed my best friend ...
    How can a guy be "perfect" who is kissing your best friend in front of you? Alcohol only gives you an excuse to do what you really want to while supposedly diminishing your level of responsibility. He is no good. Move on.
    Last edited by shh!; 06-09-05 at 10:18 PM.

. he's sweet, lovely, gorgeous, loving,(
    Wow, he's "lovely" and "loving", I say keep him!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How the hell did you manage to get in the same bed?!

And yeah.

Just move on.

It's the loveforum motto.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    How can a guy be "perfect" who is kissing your best friend in front of you? Alcohol only gives you an excuse to do what you really want to while supposedly diminishing your level of responsibility. He is no good. Move on.
    LoL ever notice how many "perfect" guys are in this world?!

Every thread starts out like that, "I mean this guy is the most perfect guy... except the fact he pushes me down flights of stairs, if it weren't for that though he is the SWEETEST thing on this earth!"

Tone is in the House. Let the fun begin.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    LoL ever notice how many "perfect" guys are in this world?!

Every thread starts out like that, "I mean this guy is the most perfect guy... except the fact he pushes me down flights of stairs, if it weren't for that though he is the SWEETEST thing on this earth!"
    I hate to say it, but it is the Achilles heel of most women to act like dummies when they are attracted to someone. Yes, some men do it too, but it is generally such a female characteristic, and it is SO embarrassing!

Eh, yeah I would hardly call that a girl-only thing. I know dudes who claim to find their dream girl like... once a week or so. Where I'm from we call people like the ones i mentioned "desperate" not that you are Innocence. I'm sorry for your situation, but I agree with the general mantra here; there's plenty of fish in the sea, and I'm sure you can find an even more perfect fish.
    Love, it's a real motherf***er, huh?
    -Old School

I dunno this looks cool...

Thank you everyone ... your great help ... when i spoke to him about his "session" with my friend, he said he didn't remember any of it ... and he said that he regretted it...

He's my perfect guy ... but your all right .. i should move on .. its obvious he doesn't care that way for me ..........